On 02/05/2019 at 10:31, mackem said:

A tiger has been spotted in mexico relaxing in the rio grande river.

58711642_482512428953875_3010389087967248384_n.jpg

59163392_482512402287211_361183200287916032_n.jpg

Nice clear pics if there are big cats in the UK that people have pictured why can't they get them clear like this one. I'm on the fence about it if I see one then I'll believe it 

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

The footprints were 2 or 3 times the size of that of his 11.5stone boerbol dog. The footprints were 3inches wide.....so his 11.5 st boerbel used to have a good print 1-1.5inche wide??????

Every one of these type of stories there is a ridiculous contradiction.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

The footprints were 2 or 3 times the size of that of his 11.5stone boerbol dog. The footprints were 3inches wide.....so his 11.5 st boerbel used to have a good print 1-1.5inche wide??????

Every one of these type of stories there is a ridiculous contradiction.

Bullmastives and simular breeds have almost the same size print as a cat and tend to be more circular than most other dog breeds, its only the claws and leading toe that that are different ??

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

And here’s his lunch, found this last week, killed by a car on a country lane, totally hollowed out over about 5 hours in an area were a cat has been seen on several occasions, ????

7FC51332-67A7-43F7-84C1-72C9CA4B7129.jpeg

I'd say that has been picked clean by smaller stuff, not ripped and eaten by a BIG CAT.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Deker said:

I'd say that has been picked clean by smaller stuff, not ripped and eaten by a BIG CAT.

Yep, looks like a litter of puma cubs and their mother has cleaned it out ? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 16:22, Greyman said:

And here’s his lunch, found this last week, killed by a car on a country lane, totally hollowed out over about 5 hours in an area were a cat has been seen on several occasions, ????

7FC51332-67A7-43F7-84C1-72C9CA4B7129.jpeg

Was that pic taken in-situ?Truthfully I cant see a big cat sitting on a road to dine,wouldnt it have dragged that deep in cover where that a genuine big cat meal?

Your right mac and others I have found have been dragged out of the way, but two things about this one that made it a possible was that the bank next to the corpse is quite steep and there is a run going up the bank so it could have been eaten up the bank a bit and rolled down and secondly the lane is a major rat run during rush our but hardly used at other times, I had to pull my van across the road to stop the traffic when I took the pic in the morning but from 10 at night  maybe one car an hour, lastly the area has produced lots of other cat related things, it’s a small part of a bigger picture, but along with a video from cctv less than a mile away, several foot followers of the local hunt having seen a cat and a few other little things it makes the area worth putting cameras in, that’s why gathering data and building a picture is the only way to actually get in front of the animal rather than constantly chasing ??

It’s another one of those, I know it exists I have approached the people in the house they don’t deny having it but are not willing to share, I have not given up on them and send them a letter every now and then as what they have would be really conclusive, ✌️✌️

• Haha 1
On 09/05/2019 at 18:27, foxdropper said:

Classic badger ,fox scavenge mate .All cats without fail pull hair from a carcass before dinning in mouthfuls and there’s not a hair in sight .Want to name that cat dyson  .You know the form better than most so please don’t throw in any old shite .

Just so you know if and when you do find anything but this is what a carcass scavenged by British scavengers will look like, very dried out as it takes several days, eyes plucked out by birds, bones mostly left in situ until they have deteriorated enough  to be taken away and eaten, unlike the one I showed that has been totally hollowed out of its vital organs first, is still full of pools of fresh blood and was totally consumed in one sitting plus rear legs removed as they usually are, here is another one to help you, this one was shot and consumed in 4 hours the cut round the neck is man made, that’s two deer consumed by one large predator and one deer consumed by many small scavenger, the picture on the right is a key point as it’s a rumen bag that is toxic to cats who only consume meat and bone  but is very desirable to omnivorous animals like fox and badger, hope that helps as we would hate for you to look like you don’t no what your on about and throw out any old shite?

503D6E70-2198-4656-9C48-67D3936781AB.jpeg

3F1F031E-1869-4429-89D3-C9354CC3779E.jpeg

AFC8B567-F535-4CCE-B9A3-1C412890E1F9.jpeg

D9ED9E38-E7E9-4205-8008-A62F35C5C0DF.jpeg

9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Drag the carcass back up the bank into cover,stamp the vegetation down a bit,stick a trail cam on.

I,m trying mate, might just be mad reasoning on my part as we have established that most of what I do is based on guess work, but an interesting thing seems to be that the consumption of road kill or scavenged meals seems to be a spring thing, so is this because more young deer get killed on roads around this time of year, or because a large predator that only eats meat and bone would need a helping hand when trying to feed an extra mouth or two? It’s a long slow process mate but each year I feel I,m working out how they live and move around and once I have that sorted getting a decent picture should be a piece of piss  ?? off out for the day now for a canals side barbie and to look at a couple of boats ??

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m trying mate, might just be mad reasoning on my part as we have established that most of what I do is based on guess work, but an interesting thing seems to be that the consumption of road kill or scavenged meals seems to be a spring thing, so is this because more young deer get killed on roads around this time of year, or because a large predator that only eats meat and bone would need a helping hand when trying to feed an extra mouth or two? It’s a long slow process mate but each year I feel I,m working out how they live and move around and once I have that sorted getting a decent picture should be a piece of piss  ?? off out for the day now for a canals side barbie and to look at a couple of boats ??

Buy me one ??

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Just so you know if and when you do find anything but this is what a carcass scavenged by British scavengers will look like, very dried out as it takes several days, eyes plucked out by birds, bones mostly left in situ until they have deteriorated enough  to be taken away and eaten, unlike the one I showed that has been totally hollowed out of its vital organs first, is still full of pools of fresh blood and was totally consumed in one sitting plus rear legs removed as they usually are, here is another one to help you, this one was shot and consumed in 4 hours the cut round the neck is man made, that’s two deer consumed by one large predator and one deer consumed by many small scavenger, the picture on the right is a key point as it’s a rumen bag that is toxic to cats who only consume meat and bone  but is very desirable to omnivorous animals like fox and badger, hope that helps as we would hate for you to look like you don’t no what your on about and throw out any old shite?

503D6E70-2198-4656-9C48-67D3936781AB.jpeg

3F1F031E-1869-4429-89D3-C9354CC3779E.jpeg

AFC8B567-F535-4CCE-B9A3-1C412890E1F9.jpeg

D9ED9E38-E7E9-4205-8008-A62F35C5C0DF.jpeg

Whilst your explanation makes perfect sense mate ,I call recall a whole sheep eaten by foxes and badgers in two nights .That was of course before any mention of big cats but I remember the footprints clearly .As much as I would love to see your vision too ,reality and common sense steers me away from any agreement .If I ever come across anything here ,I will without hesitation get hold of your number via a mutual friend .You say my area has many reports ,I’m out at least 3 nights a week so here’s hoping ? 

• Like 3
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic