• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

21 hours ago, VOON said:

Get yourself one of these Greyman

I,d love to and have thought about it, but most areas I,m looking are a little bit to urban to allow hounds to run, plus my age means  I,m possibly on my last lot of dogs,  though I quite fancy a nice leggy bully type as a companion and as I have access to leapard/puma shit might try a bit of sent training if I get that far ?

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I just had a news article pop up as I switched my phone on about a Rhea loose temporarily in the fod. 

Can't be, it's someone's black norfolk turkey escaped, and the sighting isn't 'reliable' ?

• Haha 1

Here we go chaps been a while since being called a looney ??first off a nice little video on tracking, secondly a footprint I picked up yesterday, I,m claiming nothing for the print as it’s not enough for a proper conformation, but I,m interested in other people’s opinions as usual phone is 4 1/2 “ long 

54AD4F83-21BF-4047-8C7F-CD77E66601D5.jpeg

• Like 2
On 11/03/2019 at 01:10, lampingmad1 said:

Seen a massive black thing in luton didn’t wait around to see exactly what it was 

Give us more mate, rough size, long tail with hockey stick end? Large yellow eye shine ? Day or night ? ✌️✌️

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Anything else in the area?

My van was nearby mate, ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Give us more mate, rough size, long tail with hockey stick end? Large yellow eye shine ? Day or night ? ✌️✌️

My van was nearby mate, ?

Hey greyman my uncle is a Nigerian prince , he's an expert on big cats being African and all he's also worth £500,000,000 unfortunately it's tied up on trust funds till next year,but if you borrow him £25k so he can get a flight over etc he,ll find you a big cat no bother. He,ll give you £50k back next year pal. Send the money to me I'll send it on promise

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Haha 4
  • 4 weeks later...
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic