2 hours ago, Greyman said:

That kid is Danny ninehams nephew,?? Though as a 30 plus year old man he still claims it was true ???

lived next door to a fella I used to work with......little tearaway by all accounts ?

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

I've been working in the area where it was supposed to of happened....plenty of roe,fallow and boar about plus thousands of sheep for food....id not believe that there was deer down as far as the Celtic manor on outskirts of Newport....unless id seen them with my own eyes.....

3 hours ago, Arry said:

I don't think it was that dog, it was a Golden Labrador that was supposed to be injured.

Cheers Arry

That's his collie pup that's too scared to venture outside since the attack,the RPSCA told the owner the cat was probably eating prey in his garden,how d do they theories this?Wheres the vet report from the labs scratched leg?Wheres any factual evidence at all that its a panther?

Alls seems a bit iffy to me .I like many others on here spend my life in the countryside and in an area where so called sightings are commen lol.

I have a lamp ,I have a thermal and always carry a phone which can capture a deer at 100 yards clearly yet mot so much as a fur ball ,print or fleeting glimpse .

There are some clever ,manipulative people about ,that I’m sure of .

One of the local twitchers sees a hoopoe near me so I go in search ,combined with a stalking outing and low and behold I see it too ,far rarer than British big cats if we are to believe some and get this ,I get an unmistakeable pic on my phone .

Im very sceptical of reports of cats larger than a house at I’m afraid and will remain so until I see one dead or alive with my own eyes .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Greyman said:

Someone knows we’re it lives ?????? a nomadic creature that moves about 20k in a night and has a territory that can take a year to cover has an address, don’t no what’s more stupid, the folk that say these things or those that pass them on in the hope of gaining some credibility ? 

Whats even more stupid mate is whole concept of cats larger than a house cat roaming our country with not one single clear pic or capture .

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I have a lamp 

At the bottom of the online article one particular newspaper says "We pay for stories" ? The guy whose dog it was explained that two days after the attack he spotted the creature in torchlight,he shouted to scare it off,it charged him and he ran indoors,i honestly think people do it for cash sometimes,no mention of a vet,but his dog did have a muddy pawprint on it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Personally I have not seen a Big Cat, But a lot of my mates have, good country men. I know one farm were a large black cat was sighted at least 3 times, one sighting was just feet away and still regular sighting around the nearest village. As I have said before most of the sightings around here were about 20 years ago or so, and honestly several sightings a week. The only thing I have seen on one occasion was I put the lamp on and a pair of eyes was reflecting back of the like I have never seen before or since. I don't know what it was but the hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I knew this was something very different.

Cornwall seems to be the hot spot at the moment with several sightings in the last 12 months. I'm not going to call anybody a lier that said they have seen a Big Cat, it might be me one day and you should be able to say what you have seen with out ridicule imo. There are quite a few convincing photos on google images, but there is an awful lot of crap ones to be sorted through.

Anyway I for one will keep an open mind and hope one day I'll see one, as I'm 100% convinced there are Big Cats in the wild in this country.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So when these “confirmed sightings”occur does the local media get involved ,big cat experts or anybody with an ounce of credibility or is it that regular as to become the accepted thing .They can film the life of a snow leopard in the Himalayas in minus 20+ but can’t seem to find a moggy size of a puma in this crowded island where everybody has a phone cam lol.About time someone got proof beyond doubt rather than the fairy tales dished out weekly on here and elsewhere .

sorry not having it .

Edited to say why isn’t there a national trap a cat week 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Edited to say why isn’t there a national trap a cat week 

the same reason there aint a national bum a muslim week..nobody want's to do it.....

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Bet Ketchum has had a go though 

he's in training as we speak.

some say he's had word that dogfox is planning a dawn raid on katchum's farm.around milking time.

and that katchum is burning off the extra testosterone by bumming said muslim's.

filthy beast he is.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

In league with the devil that one .We should start a petition to get Dogfox back .He was one of the good guys lol.

1 of the good guy's.

the cnut needed culling lol

• Like 1

I have no doubt that Big Cats have escaped/been released over the years.

Not so easy these days with tighter controls.  Just the same, it would take a breeding pair as a minimum to make anything viable, which is harder still.

Deceased bodies of all wildlife disappear VERY quickly in this country, but the lack of any credible evidence has always been an issue. 

Never say never, but the Vast majority of this is BS.

Edited by Deker
  • Thanks 1

i hope there are wild cat's living and breeding in this country.maybe 1 day i will get lucky and see 1.

just under 2 yrs ive had 1 perm.and walk it regular.not 1 sighting or sign of deer.

untill last week.were i came across some print's.

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic