1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Sadly mate it’s a sign your battery is on its way out, the current drop when you open the door and interior lights come on is enough to trigger the alarm, so if the battery starts dropping amps because of the cold it will cause a false trigger and set it off yours dropped 3 times in the night so is not in the best of health I would guess ?

Are you calling him a liar??????

• Haha 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Think there are only about 50 individuals left in the wild. 

Singa pura (lion City) fantastic place, there was wild leopard in Singapore until 60? Years ago, and a wild tiger was shot in 1930.The leopard cat was believed extinct until a roadkill specimen was discovered in 2001.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Sadly mate it’s a sign your battery is on its way out, the current drop when you open the door and interior lights come on is enough to trigger the alarm, so if the battery starts dropping amps because of the cold it will cause a false trigger and set it off yours dropped 3 times in the night so is not in the best of health I would guess ?

Been very cold all day and no alarm has gone off, Defiantly a big cat jumping onto the bonnet i would think.

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Are you calling him a liar??????

No I’m not you actually made some good observations regarding linear movement and the path of least resistance, give it a few more years and I,ll make top trackers out of you and FD might even get you a leopard print Mancini for the beach ?

I have been reading up on statistics and the law of average seems to imply that the more little cats i see the more the likelihood of me seeing a big Cat is increased,  I can report after spending the best part of 10 minutes observing from my best vantage point (the living room window) i have spotted 7 small cats and 2 dustbin lorries, Will continue the stakeout at first light. 

47 minutes ago, paulus said:

I have been reading up on statistics and the law of average seems to imply that the more little cats i see the more the likelihood of me seeing a big Cat is increased,  I can report after spending the best part of 10 minutes observing from my best vantage point (the living room window) i have spotted 7 small cats and 2 dustbin lorries, Will continue the stakeout at first light. 

I don't think you're taking this seriously, mate.  ?

2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

You be careful with that, they'll be a sharp shooter turning up any minute swearing he saw its ears twitching......?

He is fully trained in the art of escape and evasion mate, He is a Ninja Cat. 

• paulus locked this topic