• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Did you get a picture of the cubs mate

We have video mate but not the owners permission to release it which is were we are at the moment, all black so they can easily be confused with housecats ??

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

We have video mate but not the owners permission to release it which is were we are at the moment, all black so they can easily be confused with housecats ??

They must be leopards then mate.

have any spotted leopards been “spotted”? 

the one we saw Xmas day back in 98 was a black leopard that was in Sheffield Barnsley border 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Hard to mistake, no matter the colour lad. Unless the footage is of the grainy, out of focus type

two-black-and-spotted-leopard-cubs-isolated.jpg

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

They must be leopards then mate.

have any spotted leopards been “spotted”? 

the one we saw Xmas day back in 98 was a black leopard that was in Sheffield Barnsley border 

Not that I no of mate there was one very grainy trailcam pic some years ago that claimed to be a spotty one but general opinion was it was just a pixelated muntjac, the black leopard makes for about 70% of sightings year on year don’t know if it’s just that they stand out more because it is a very shiny black that you just don’t see in nature usually  ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Hard to mistake, no matter the colour lad. Unless the footage is of the grainy, out of focus type

two-black-and-spotted-leopard-cubs-isolated.jpg

It is mate but the spotty one would be accepted much more than the black one if they were separated ?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not that I no of mate there was one very grainy trailcam pic some years ago that claimed to be a spotty one but general opinion was it was just a pixelated muntjac, the black leopard makes for about 70% of sightings year on year don’t know if it’s just that they stand out more because it is a very shiny black that you just don’t see in nature usually  ?

Would a leopard x puma be fertile 

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

Would a leopard x puma be fertile 

I think the gender of the offspring makes a difference, females fertile males not is the general consensus I believe they used to be bred by the victorians and also suffered dwarfism known as pumards or something similar ?

1A6DA9BA-A44E-4429-993C-0271C557203E.jpeg

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think the gender of the offspring makes a difference, females fertile males not is the general consensus I believe they used to be bred by the victorians and also suffered dwarfism known as pumards or something similar ?

1A6DA9BA-A44E-4429-993C-0271C557203E.jpeg

Same as on here then, Only we get Retards ?

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

I was thinking that last point myself. Last week while driving to my fishing location I saw what looked to be possibly a large black cat. Far larger than a domestic cat, but it was a quarter of a mile away and I only had it in sight for a few seconds. The tail was too long for a labrador and too thick for a greyhound, and carried low. No idea what it was, but there aren't many black animals of that sort of size other than dogs. The balance of probability would be a dog following the owner who was already out of sight.

8 minutes ago, sandymere said:
WWW.PETALUMA360.COM

The mountain lion was identified as P1, which had been collared and tracked since 2016. Officials say she killed...

P22 has been taking dogs. 

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic