1 minute ago, mackem said:

I think there's a follow up too that story Arry. 

Screenshot_20221207_185858.jpg

Which one are you talking about the one found in Cornwall or the one found by a Farmer in Devon?

Cheers Arry

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Arry said:

Which one are you talking about the one found in Cornwall or the one found by a Farmer in Devon?

Cheers Arry

The one found in a river in '95 by a kid Arry. 

28 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

There is a good difference there  now lad, isn't there. Even the number of spots, can't be ignored. Be harder fool anyone that the moggy above, is a leopard, even from distance.

O, and why would a Jaguar out of the question? Just intetested

1200px-Namibie_Etosha_Leopard_01edit.jpg

Sure I read somewhere that jaguars have the most powerful bite out of all the big cats apparently and are the strongest pound for pound? .... Britain has had links to Africa/India for many yrs..not so much south America...maybe that's why they were not as popular??? who knows, interesting reading through all the old sightings and the amount that have actually been shot/trapped here ...and not all of them  known escapees ??

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mackem said:

The one found in a river in '95 by a kid Arry. 

Found in the Fowey Arry, came from a rug, pic in the article of the skull I think? 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The probe in 1995 into the Cornish ‘beast’ and other unknown animals reported to...

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Found in the Fowey Arry, came from a rug, pic in the article of the skull I think? 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The probe in 1995 into the Cornish ‘beast’ and other unknown animals reported to...

If you read that article Mack its like a comedy ,pics too.Wallabies house cats lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The mp at the time for the area has done a podcast or appeared in the film explaining how the study was designed to fail from the start and was just an exercise for the government to look like they were doing something, the cats on Bodmin at the time were recent releases and just went mad on the sheep population ?

I actually came across a Wallaby one night whilst out lamping with the dogs, Turns out a bloke who had recently purchased one of the old farm cottages has a few in a pen but this male would jump the fence at night and go walk about. 

So basically no one has an answer to why we have not had any bodies of actual big black cats ..... ever ? oh but they are deffo out there. ? I’m trying not to be a d*ck.... but we’ve managed to hunt and kill every other type of living creature on this island .... just never a big cat. Why is that ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If you read that article Mack its like a comedy ,pics too.Wallabies house cats lol

Well there was two skulls found one in Cornwall one in Devon so they both fake?

Cheers Arry

8 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Plenty wallabies been caught with a Lurcher over here ? 

Must admit i was tempted, But then thought, Well that's something you don't see everyday, As it happens i got to know the bloke it belonged to, Nice chap, ended up inside doing 7 years for firearms offences ?

• paulus locked this topic