2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What they ban you for? Must have done summat cos if it was for comin back in they wouldn’t have let you back on, what ye do this time ? seems a few of you got banned at same time

Verbal diarrhoea ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Griswald said:

Don't tell me you're another that fell for those vids? 

No. Just sick of you and your numerous aliases playing the same games. No respect for someone who cannot accept being banned for life  and no respect for someone who is on here purely to wind people up. 

• Like 2

Seen the footage and that other footage from Nottinghamshire, both very similar in size and looks , that bloke then got his wife to walk their huskie in the exact same place and the size Of the “unidentified” animal compared to the huskie tells you that Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire must have big foxes ?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

You at pontins again?

Yes shagger.. layed around pool supping shit lager and scratching my knackers all day!!

Just been to a bar to get a decent drink and bumped into this old school lab. He was on the beach this morning looking for anyone to fuss him. We had one like him 30 year ago.. proper tank. Not like today's racy field trial types!!

20221023_202953.jpg.cc5370cbe75f15d83ae6811b45bafb9c.jpg

He dropped himself at side of my daughter whilst I was in the sea..

20221023_124136.jpg.3fc97d819e45c761c9cb9021e79138e0.jpg

It was all going so well until he started licking his knackers...??

20221023_124856.jpg.b63b18a83e0866e244717e77c4779936.jpg

Just now, Bush Rummager said:

Yes shagger.. layed around pool supping shit lager and scratching my knackers all day!!

Just been to a bar to get a decent drink and bumped into this old school lab. He was on the beach this morning looking for anyone to fuss him. We had one like him 30 year ago.. proper tank. Not like today's racy field trial types!!

20221023_202953.jpg.cc5370cbe75f15d83ae6811b45bafb9c.jpg

He dropped himself at side of my daughter whilst I was in the sea..

20221023_124136.jpg.3fc97d819e45c761c9cb9021e79138e0.jpg

It was all going so well until he started licking his knackers...??

20221023_124856.jpg.b63b18a83e0866e244717e77c4779936.jpg

As long as he’s not licking yours mate….

hope you’re all having a good time mush

• Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Griswald said:

Some of that footage is almost certainly dog, definitely not cat that's for sure.

“Some” ? what one minute it’s a dog that’s then replaced with a fox that’s exactly the same size / shape ect .

or are you saying “Some” off the footage is dog then what’s your opinion on the other footage that’s not a dog ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Griswald said:

Some of that footage is almost certainly dog, definitely not cat that's for sure.

So what is it then if you would have ever done anything with a lamp you would of known how a fox runs or a dog and not guessing as you don't that tells me all I need to know how much you really have  done greb but  foxdropper explained his reasons for his questions and they are from someone who has experience  so I take his theory on it  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Griswald said:

If people claim big cat then what else is there to say, they will continue believing no matter what I guess.

I don't even want to say what I think about that clip, if anyone wants to know then message me, I don't want to set anyone off.

One of the few bits of thermal footage I can find on Leopards, see the similarity, me neither.

Shame you don’t get paid for all this mate lol

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Griswald said:

If people claim big cat then what else is there to say, they will continue believing no matter what I guess.

You can even see the pricked ears that are clearly fox like at the moment it is spooked and looks up just before it bolts off.

One of the few bits of thermal footage I can find on Leopards, see the similarity, me neither.

The top clip is a dog ?

22 minutes ago, Griswald said:

I was leaning towards dog but it could easily be fox, they are from the same family so are quite similar.

The part that changed by mind and made me think fox is the way it bolts off after being spooked, looks very fox like in it's behaviour.

Of course, could easily be a feral dog that is timid of humans.

I can say with certainty that it's not a big cat which raises another question.

If these so called experts are pushing for people to believe that it's a cat then that makes me super suspicious about their intentions.

I could forgive these people for getting it wrong, but knowingly lying about it is very odd behaviour.

It doesn't run like a fox it's dog 

Edited by Blackmag
  • paulus locked this topic