• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just now, Pez79 said:

Only got 10,000 to go and I'll be nipping at your heels, with all them other accounts of yours it shall take some time.

Can’t you go back to being cocknose he was a legend definitely one of the best of you’re alter egos 

26 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Kudos mate .Im a big white hunter at heart ???

Thought so, BIG MAN.

Kin el, you'd even make the 'crocodile hunter' look like an 11 year old cub scout, you absolute hero!!

1 minute ago, Pez79 said:

Are you a fraud Francie lad, don't tell me you're in on this big cat rubbish as well.

What do I want one of those for, to be a part time hunter like most on here, dog would be better off going to someone who will give it some proper stick.

A fraud lol greyman seems convinced so I dont think he's lying,I think he truly believes,so fair play to him.

1 hour ago, Pez79 said:

And before anyone jumps down my throat I knew a man called Baz Turford who looked a bit like Mel B off Bo-Selecta,  he claimed he used to beat Linford Christie in the 100 meters, he meant no harm so we just let him crack on with the story.

Some people stretch the truth for whatever reason, a part of human nature I suppose.

I think your stretching the truth in your Baz Turford story to be honest

10 hours ago, Greyman said:

Firstly mate I would advise you not to bother asking pez he will be gone in a week and return a new nause a month later it’s just something we have to deal with, as you have some real world experience maybe you could give an opinion you asked about throat holds, it’s one of the things I look for as is muzzle damage so here is a sheep killed on the most famous bit of land in the uk for cat sightings Bodmin moor, it is a sheep with two neck punctures a set of claw marks in its back and a typical cat entry to the internal organs the rumin bag has also been moved to one side I think the farmer may have disturbed the animal before it had quite finished but her you go what would you put this down to if you found it in your area ??

FEE528B8-51B0-48A2-AECD-7B7FBC8949B4.jpeg

D1943C0D-D6F4-4511-9A14-D6C428A56F1C.jpeg

0553CD12-1762-49A3-89EC-681DFD0A2835.jpeg

2D22A8E2-044E-4E56-8233-274B189EF3CD.jpeg

We'll haven't personally delt with any real big cat kills , mainly just finding trash piles of small game from bobcats, that being said though just looking at your pictures most of these don't really come off as cat kills the first one possibly something other then average but everything thing elese just looks like something a feral dog would to imo. That b info said since I'm not massive experts on the matter I did post this on my trapping form to see what the guys in cat country thought and here's one of their responses so far

It's 10p.m here so should be more answers in the morning. But Monster Toms is a bob cat trapper and deals with accidental lions alot in CO so he would know. Hopefully more of the guys from our west will chime in

Screenshot_20221013-221825.png

Screenshot_20221013-221832.png

Screenshot_20221013-221838.png

Screenshot_20221013-221846.png

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic