1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

You're not getting what I'm saying though. 

If these people didn't want anyone to know of their existence then they wouldn't be wanting to convince us or tell anyone they're out there.

Not really trying to convince anyone, just putting my experience that morning out there. Others opinions cannot erase what i have seen and i think its only a matter of time until someone gets the picture. I bet when someone does get the proof it will be CCTV in some fkrs garden with the cat eating a dog.  

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, hambone said:

Not really trying to convince anyone, just putting my experience that morning out there. Others opinions cannot erase what i have seen and i think its only a matter of time until someone gets the picture. I bet when someone does get the proof it will be CCTV in some fkrs garden with the cat eating a dog.  

I'm talking about those that claim to know of cats local to the area but then when pressed on the matter they want to act all secretly. 

We will see but so far there has been no convincing footage whatsoever IMO. 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I have know idea if there big cats in UK.I dont live there.What I find amazing is this exact argument goes on all across the state of Alabama (roughly size of England)in every little country store.Some say they have seen black Panthers but there is no proof.What I can tell you about big cat sightings is it has provided me a chance to dig a few places after the current hunters left.When you show up with a terrier and a shovel to chase a black panther you get some strange looks.

I’m surprised there’s not lions and tigers roaming in the USA tbh

17 hours ago, Greb147 said:

You're not getting what I'm saying though. 

If these people didn't want anyone to know of their existence then they wouldn't be wanting to convince us or tell anyone they're out there.

Yeah I get you, but I don't mean those attention seeking individuals with the obviously dodgy pics etc lol. 

Look at the link d c put up. Several non native big cats shot and buried/disposed of.  And yes, I know that they were escapees or whatever, but how many have evaded capture and possibly bred with other escapees? Easily quite a few I would imagine. Especially since people have been releasing their 'exotic' big cats into several areas of britain.

And speaking as someone that started working as a trainee keeper in 1980, I can assure you, some keepers will definitely kill things they don't want on their shoot/land/syndicate or whatever, and no-one will hear about it. That's what I was getting at.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, hambone said:

I think it will be dashcam footage myself as many sightings are a brief encounter as it runs across the road in front of you, I think when dash cams are standard issue on all motors you will get it, I do see a few every year just not the 100% clear picture, and a clear picture is still no confirmation of anything despite what people think 

22 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

You talking nothing but absolute shite on here and listen to nobody else opinion 

Without the odious pleasure of meeting him it’s very apparent what he actually is and I’d put a pound or two on to say he’s one of those big mouthy lumps that goes round shouting and bullying his opinion on everyone then disappears up his own arse when someone actually stands up to him, but used to getting his own way through intimidation,, at a guess ???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic