• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Your killings are worse than ours" will solve absolutely nothing . This hatred was started yrs ago against the wrong people , for yrs some Muslims have preached about hatred towards anyone who doesn'

"Im proud to be asian" says the asian guy.     "Im proud to be black" says the black guy.     "Im proud to be white" says the racist!.

How to stay cool, calm and collected ....    

Posted Images

This was on the cards , I wonder how the people in charge are going to label this ..

No panic , there's a cobra meeting scheduled, that should sort out any problems ..

Finsbury park,that sacred seat of Islamic learning :whistling: Abu Hamza's old mosque :whistling: But Jeremy Corbyn went straight over to make sure they were ok so all is fine in the world.

I've changed my Facebook profile pic to one saying 'i stand with Finsbury'

Be careful what you say.....things are being monitored and I bet a few 'online right wing extremists' will be getting their doors​ smashed down as the government cracks down on hate

• Like 3

As been said only a matter of time.

Before a non muslim thinks feck it and does something.

This could be the start of it all.

The Muslims will attack somewhere next next.

Then a retaliation etc.

The snowball effect is happening.

Being labelled as a 'suspected terrorist attack'

Anti-terrorist pre-emptive attack would have been closer to the truth given Finsbury park mosques reputation.And a COBRA meeting?Really?What a waste of tea and biscuits.

• Like 2

The news reporter said it's an attack on shared values.

Fecking shared values.

What shared values.

Do you see white grooming gangs.

Raping kids etc.

No you don't.

So what the feck is she on about shared values.

• Like 4

Maybe a person pissed off after watching what's happened , children blown to bits and where told "don't look back in anger" while lighting candles & laying teddy bears , while a genuine accident & it's ok to show anger . . this is what's created when your government / police ignore what everyone else sees . . You can kid people most of the time but you'll not kid them all of the time !!

• Like 2

That "Great Britain" Dianne Abbot calls for more security on all mosques . . Really , what about more security monitoring what goes on in these places of hate towards us !!

• Like 2