Huge Fire In London

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent. Its the heart of British culture.   Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and let

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area. Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stab

I'd rehome them, back in the shit holes they came from.

Posted Images

Look, I'm glad I'm not affiliated to any faith, because I think it is selective fcuking garbage & Im sorry, but as much as some of your post makes sense, you prove this over & over............Christian faith is total bollocks like the rest of all the others....

It's just selective views, nothing more & nothing superior to anyone else...

Nothing superior no but this is a Christian country.....i support West Ham but if i walk into Millwalls ground shouting my mouth off about West Ham i will get shouted down.....this is historically a white Christian country we shouldnt have to feel guilty about that.

• Like 5

I'll hold my hands up, I know that area and other than the smattering of yuppies who think it's cool to live in a f***ing pig sty, it's a shithouse.

Most of the inhabitants would stab you for a 40 quid mobile so personally, I couldn't give a flying f**k.

I don't know mate Holland Park avenue hardly a pig sty also Westfield shopping centre that part of London has always been a mix of the really rich and the poorest . Yeah you can get robbed there but it's not much different to any other part of London . I've never felt unsafe there and I'm around there all the time
Mate, me and you are out of the same manor......would you let your wife walk down Ladbroke Grove alone late at night?

I'm not saying Lewisham or Catford are any better......but then again, it's all the same people living there.

Not to jump into you boys debate but my view is that gaffs like Catford/Lewisham/Bermondsey sore as they are.....are far more " honest " areas than places like Holland Park/Ladbrooke Grove ......you know where you stand in shithole dangerous areas like Bermondsey but in areas like Ladbroke Grove similar to Islington and Clerkenwell you just dont know where you stand in terms of whos out to get you,i feel that places like my own Canning Town/Custom House are so poor that everyone is chasing the same goals so everyone knows where they stand whereas places where wealth lives side by side with poverty,interesting as those areas are depending what side of the fence you operate,are dangerous places for those not familiar with city life which many of the city slicker types in those places are,not. Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Look, I'm glad I'm not affiliated to any faith, because I think it is selective fcuking garbage & Im sorry, but as much as some of your post makes sense, you prove this over & over............Christian faith is total bollocks like the rest of all the others....

Nothing superior no but this is a Christian country.....i support West Ham but if i walk into Millwalls ground shouting my mouth off about West Ham i will get shouted down.....this is historically a white Christian country we shouldnt have to feel guilty about that.
Yes it's a Christian country & no you shouldn't feel guilty about it, but thats nothing to do with what I'm saying. I'm just a bit tired of hearing about Christian values & how society works so much better when it's Christian, you only have to look at South America, 90% Christian & look at the killing & hardship that go's on there? it's about individual human decency to me.

If someone doesn't give a monkeys about a bunch people going up in smoke, then fine, nothing I can do about, but don't come the Christian values garbage a week later, like it makes you morally superior, because I don't buy it! & I'll pull them up on it, face to face, not just on some Internet forum bollocks........that's just the way it makes me feel & I make no apologies for that.

I ain't singling Christians out, Ive got no time for any of it......Muslim, Jew.....show me the man, don't give me all this faith bollocks. I've been shown great kindness by a few Muslims, but to me that's got fcuk all to do with them being Muslim, just decent individuals.

I don't want to see English culture eradicated as much as the next man, I'm proud to be English & I know a lot of places have been turned into shitholes due to mass immigration, but I've got compassion when it comes to human suffering, especially innocent children, no matter what your colour or religion is, it's not anti Christian or anti british, just my conscience that's all.....It doesn't mean I'm sitting at home in tears or donating a weeks wages or doing more about it than the next man, just a bit of compassion that's all....

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 6

Local govt - labour

Planning committee - labour

Mayor - labour

Built under - labour

I'm no fan of May, she just happens to be the leader of the government of the day,

Matt, I think at times like this, people are uncertain and need reassurance. They look for leadership - and she's been found woefully lacking...again !

I'll hold my hands up, I know that area and other than the smattering of yuppies who think it's cool to live in a f***ing pig sty, it's a shithouse.

Most of the inhabitants would stab you for a 40 quid mobile so personally, I couldn't give a flying f**k.

I don't know mate Holland Park avenue hardly a pig sty also Westfield shopping centre that part of London has always been a mix of the really rich and the poorest . Yeah you can get robbed there but it's not much different to any other part of London . I've never felt unsafe there and I'm around there all the time
Mate, me and you are out of the same manor......would you let your wife walk down Ladbroke Grove alone late at night?

I'm not saying Lewisham or Catford are any better......but then again, it's all the same people living there.

Not to jump into you boys debate but my view is that gaffs like Catford/Lewisham/Bermondsey sore as they are.....are far more " honest " areas than places like Holland Park/Ladbrooke Grove ......you know where you stand in shithole dangerous areas like Bermondsey but in areas like Ladbroke Grove similar to Islington and Clerkenwell you just dont know where you stand in terms of whos out to get you,i feel that places like my own Canning Town/Custom House are so poor that everyone is chasing the same goals so everyone knows where they stand whereas places where wealth lives side by side with poverty,interesting as those areas are depending what side of the fence you operate,are dangerous places for those not familiar with city life which many of the city slicker types in those places are,not.
I think that's why it's kick off around there . The rich and poor mix don't work , say if that tower block had burned down in say Catford custom house you know poor areas I don't think people would've kicked of so bad .

Not to jump into you boys debate but my view is that gaffs like Catford/Lewisham/Bermondsey sore as they are.....are far more " honest " areas than places like Holland Park/Ladbrooke Grove ......you know where you stand in shithole dangerous areas like Bermondsey but in areas like Ladbroke Grove similar to Islington and Clerkenwell you just dont know where you stand in terms of whos out to get you,i feel that places like my own Canning Town/Custom House are so poor that everyone is chasing the same goals so everyone knows where they stand whereas places where wealth lives side by side with poverty,interesting as those areas are depending what side of the fence you operate,are dangerous places for those not familiar with city life which many of the city slicker types in those places are,not.

I've always found it interesting how people perceive certain areas. How someone from out side london can live there & be totally oblivious to all the little changes in area, even after being there for years!

My best mate lives next door to the RoeBuck on Great Dover street & after nigh on 10 years, he is totally oblivious to the dangers, even though he knows a lot of local bods that's grown up round there, it's funny people can be still very localised even living in a city like London & warn you about areas that are just a few streets away.

Soft lad ffs

Listen to yourself you left wing GB hateing buffoon

Those slaughtered by Muslim terrorists lost their lives to a idiology.

I think they and their family's would give up EVERYTHING to have their loved ones back.

This was a tragedy .

It wasn't pre meditated murder in the name of religion .

Your def a full on wrongun

A hater of your own

No excuse for that your a tretcherouse dog Biteing the hand that feeds you.

I feel for all those lost in the fire' especially the kids but that community is going about this the wrong way .

And for you to say they have and are suffering more than those slaughtered in Manchester and London by Muslim terrorists is bullshit.

Your usual left wing treacherous anti GB bullshit.

F@cking good serve max! and right on point imho.

there just proving there heritage,cant get what they want then resort to smashing peoples property up.you normally find poeple in general that dont own nothing,or are dependant on council homes,will have no regard for others property,cars homes etc.

• Like 2

Local govt - labour

Planning committee - labour

Mayor - labour

Built under - labour

I'm no fan of May, she just happens to be the leader of the government of the day,

Matt, I think at times like this, people are uncertain and need reassurance. They look for leadership - and she's been found woefully lacking...again !

And yet, even with Corbyn promising the masses free passes to Disneyland, even with the muslim scam that is postal voting, students openly boasting on twitter how they voted twice from their home address and their uni address.

Even after she totally pissed off the grey vote with her policies and just to royally fcuk it further supported foxhunting, even after all that, labour couldn't come close.

She's a damn sight better than the alternative.

I'm sick pissed off hearing how well Corbyn done, digest the above for a moment.

• Like 2

Local govt - labourPlanning committee - labourMayor - labourBuilt under - labourI'm no fan of May, she just happens to be the leader of the government of the day,

And yet, even with Corbyn promising the masses free passes to Disneyland, even with the muslim scam that is postal voting, students openly boasting on twitter how they voted twice from their home address and their uni address.Even after she totally pissed off the grey vote with her policies and just to royally fcuk it further supported foxhunting, even after all that, labour couldn't come close.She's a damn sight better than the alternative.I'm sick pissed off hearing how well Corbyn done, digest the above for a moment.

Mack, I hope you haven't mistaken me for a Corbyn collaborater - nothing could be further from the truth !

I'd be disappointed in any PM who failed so many times at so many levels, but I don't think any politician has covered themselves in glory, by visiting Grenfell.....

Mrs May took completely the wrong approach (again !), Corbyn did the situation no favours by turning up and whipping up the masses, Sadiq Khan turned up and was heckled, and Tim Farron didn't even bother, preferring to resign !

The only one to have shown leadership, honesty and genuine empathy "on the ground" is Her Majesty, in my opinion !

• Like 6

Yes it's a Christian country & no you shouldn't feel guilty about it, but thats nothing to do with what I'm saying. I'm just a bit tired of hearing about Christian values & how society works so much better when it's Christian, you only have to look at South America, 90% Christian & look at the killing & hardship that go's on there? it's about individual human decency to me.

If someone doesn't give a monkeys about a bunch people going up in smoke, then fine, nothing I can do about, but don't come the Christian values garbage a week later, like it makes you morally superior, because I don't buy it! & I'll pull them up on it, face to face, not just on some Internet forum bollocks........that's just the way it makes me feel & I make no apologies for that.

I ain't singling Christians out, Ive got no time for any of it......Muslim, Jew.....show me the man, don't give me all this faith bollocks. I've been shown great kindness by a few Muslims, but to me that's got fcuk all to do with them being Muslim, just decent individuals.

I don't want to see English culture eradicated as much as the next man, I'm proud to be English & I know a lot of places have been turned into shitholes due to mass immigration, but I've got compassion when it comes to human suffering, especially innocent children, no matter what your colour or religion is, it's not anti Christian or anti british, just my conscience that's all.....It doesn't mean I'm sitting at home in tears or donating a weeks wages or doing more about it than the next man, just a bit of compassion that's all....

We didnt see people running round the streets committing atrocities and bombing children before the introduction of mass immigration to Britain,what is it just a coincidence ?.....Christianity was here before mass immigration was so why shouldnt we feel a little bit resolute to the faith our country essentially is.

If we want to take in the worlds problems then the worlds problems is what we will get,dont blame the player blame the game.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4