Charlie Hebdo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the french are spineless cowards always have been always will be

The French hate us , we kicked their arse at Waterloo, and saved them from Germany . In short they feel humiliated. They also have a very strange sense of humour , hard to explain but it's very unsoph

I understand why people find it tasteless and uncomfortable but they do it to prove that they have the freedom to do so.   We ( The Brits) have spent the last nearly yrs taking the piss out of a na

It's what the magazine is about at the end of the day, thats why they got shot up after angering Islam.. Take it with a pinch of salt. I also can't say I disagree with the satire about multiculturalism, its brought them their fair share of pain and all..

It's what the magazine is about at the end of the day, thats why they got shot up after angering Islam.. Take it with a pinch of salt. I also can't say I disagree with the satire about multiculturalism, its brought them their fair share of pain and all..

I agree that multiculturalism is worthy of satire, but the British people are not. Especially by cheese eating surrender monkeys.

f**k them, we'll be gone soon and they'll be left with just Heir Merkel and a bunch of skint Europeans for company :yes:

And when they realise that they've been colonized by the Germans, guess who they'll come running to........again !

• Like 3

f**k them, we'll be gone soon and they'll be left with just Heir Merkel and a bunch of skint Europeans for company :yes:

And when they realise that they've been colonized by the Germans, guess who they'll come running to........again !
They might be able to defend themselves with some Exocets....... if they've got any left after their arms deals with the Argies in the early 80s :whistling:
  • Like 1

The French hate us , we kicked their arse at Waterloo, and saved them from Germany . In short they feel humiliated. They also have a very strange sense of humour , hard to explain but it's very unsophisticated, for example if they saw someone trip over and smash their face on the concrete they would be bent over in stitches . So those cartoons don't surprise me , I will just put it down to a jealous, humiliated bunch of garlic crunching tossers , and not give it a second thought....they are irrelevant.

• Like 4

A program on TV about Normandy landings we see the French boys coming ashore a few days after the allies had landed and then when Paris is liberated they get to parade into the city first, proud as punch they looked too :victory: .

Our relatives fought for right for folk to make these silly child like drawing an cartoons. But that dont make you any less of a cnut for doing it, Laughing at it or sharing it for shock an giggles. It's what I imagine wee boys are doing in school with pics of Tits an stuff with there mates. An ill bet my Scottish hairy arsed that if shit hits fan or when time comes it's the daft artists an trolls sharing their stupid shit that will run or collapse in a pile of there own shite. The French likes been said are famous for it. Fcuk them an everybody else that thinks it's okay

You should go and kick their arses, after all that is what ISIS did when then didn't like a cartoon