Election Result Predictions............

I've never been a great cynic, but sweet Christ, a staunch remainer (May) has a workable majority, has the backing to push ahead with brexit, calls a snap election, which she said she wouldn't and probably didn't have to.

Then sets about pissing her core base voters off with the dementia tax and just to make sure she's unpopular drags up fox hunting.

Please tell me it's not just me.

I agree - in a certain light, it does look like she tried to f**k it up on purpose.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Diane (brains of Britain) Abbot reckon it will be a draw 60% labour 60% Conservatives :)

I've never been a great cynic, but sweet Christ, a staunch remainer (May) has a workable majority, has the backing to push ahead with brexit, calls a snap election, which she said she wouldn't and pro

Posted Images

I've never been a great cynic, but sweet Christ, a staunch remainer (May) has a workable majority, has the backing to push ahead with brexit, calls a snap election, which she said she wouldn't and probably didn't have to.

Then sets about pissing her core base voters off with the dementia tax and just to make sure she's unpopular drags up fox hunting.

I agree - in a certain light, it does look like she tried to f**k it up on purpose.

Just a little bit

Got to say they put some weird stuff in the campaign that really didn't need to be and no one thought it was a good idea, hell how many of us thought the fox hunting thing was smart, was like they knew where they would lose votes and went for it, plus they seem to let labour get away with a lot as well, either they didn't want a majority so they can have "problems" with brexit and need it watered down or they didn't want in at all and figured let Corbyn screw the leave camp and the country over it.

• Like 1

Just a little bit

Surely if this was all part of her big plan she would be resigning now? & walking away from this mess....

Because as a leader she has lost all credibility now. It would be strange career choice.....

• Like 1

Definitely a woman who just got the result she wanted ;)

She's got tears in her eyes and her voice is cracking because she loves it when a plan comes together :yes:

Definitely a woman who just got the result she wanted ;)

She's got tears in her eyes and her voice is cracking because she loves it when a plan comes together :yes:

You see folk with tears in their eyes and their voices cracking on the telly every night, it's called acting.

• Like 3

Definitely a woman who just got the result she wanted ;)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tA5BlAqUc4She's got tears in her eyes and her voice is cracking because she loves it when a plan comes together :yes:

You see folk with tears in their eyes and their voices cracking on the telly every night, it's called acting.

Maybe it's mk ultra?? Haha...

• Like 1

Am I right in saying then even though Tories got the most votes anything they want to do they need seats from another party on board to make upto 326 ? Not sure how it works

Yep. They'll be doing a confidence and supply deal with the DUP.

Oh, Mrs May what have you done ?

A chance to be strong in the Brexit negotiations, a chance to finally put Labour to the sword, a chance to show that Britain counts for something.......

Instead my once mighty country lies mortally wounded, possibly about to be laid in it's red shroud......

She has royally f***ed up, and seems to have nothing NOTHING to say for herself !

Definitely a woman who just got the result she wanted ;)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tA5BlAqUc4She's got tears in her eyes and her voice is cracking because she loves it when a plan comes together :yes:

Maybe it's mk ultra?? Haha...

What's Milton Keynes got to do with it ?

• Like 1

Let's put things in perspective here... Labour fell just short of offering everybody free cash and they still lost the tories did fek all but alienate there core and still won :thumbs:

• Like 3