WEDGEY

Show Us Your White Dog's

We’ll prove me wrong terryhero show me your hunting pics and I’ll take back what I said, any self respecting dog man that had any pride in his dogs wouldn’t put a pic up like that, I’ll stand by what I said, pic is a disgrace.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t need to explain yourself mate, thanks for info on dog can see the fox terrier now it’s mentioned, let’s hear about your hunts👍

Yes he does as everyone that comes on this site has to,ya should know that by now,cos if they don’t they get bullied into explaining ffs.

Edited by lurchers

I will create a thread about hunting dogs and earth in Uruguay to show photos and videos of how it is hunted and dogs that are used that are far from being standard dogs of a breed,but they are functional dogs,here no matter the colo not the breed, if the dog does well his job is a hunting dog and is how true it matters !! this is the other hunting current that if you use pedigree dogs to hunt with hunting lines, I don't use that for its price, it's not profitable for me and for the hunters who live off the hunt, only functional dogs why they showed it in the field 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Vamos a demostrar que estoy equivocado, terryhero, muéstrame tus fotos de caza y retiraré lo que dije, cualquier hombre perro que se respete a sí mismo y que esté orgulloso de sus perros no pondría una foto como esa. Dije, la foto es una vergüenza.

I don't understand, the dog is not skinny, he's scared to be tied to the necklace with a piola that he doesn't usually, you tell me the cause of that shame? for me it's pride to have a hunting dog without any masks, but the reality of a hunting dog, but I think times and cultures are different, I don't. I will try to show beauty of the dog but the war scars, I will not try to show the hair freshly washed with soap but the mud that left a fight, I will show the reality of what it is to hunt with dogs of preza like the Terrier, I apologize if it is graphic violence or hurts the sensitivity of some 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Topic is show us your white dogs, not folks living rooms

You do enjoy having the odd sly dig at me ,don't you mate ? 

It's no problem btw ,just something iv noticed .

50 minutes ago, Astanley said:

You do enjoy having the odd sly dig at me ,don't you mate ? 

It's no problem btw ,just something iv noticed .

He also said u were pigeon chested

• Haha 4

Your quick enough to translate it from English to Spanish are you quick enough to put a few pics up? Forget it I don’t want to see them if the first was anything to go by I’ve seen better pics in an RSPCA advert. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Your quick enough to translate it from English to Spanish are you quick enough to put a few pics up? Forget it I don’t want to see them if the first was anything to go by I’ve seen better pics in an RSPCA advert. 

You been listening to fd too long 😂

dog looks fine    a change of location would of made it look a bit less like an rspca ad  😀

Pics not even anywhere near some the pics in terrier section, jist this guy don’t need to delete his after a half hour 😁

• Like 1

Don’t think  anyone is saying that the dog is scared  up and il treated , but there more concerned that this picture has been taken from some animal rights people as it looks like a picture of a dog you’d find been left in a home on its own for days ( because of the mess it’s made rippin something up ) 

me personally I think the picture of the dog isn’t that bad just  usual scared pic of a dog having its head lifted for a picture ,  the house on the other hand , well get black necks yard brush and have sweep up 

• Like 1

Scottish Terrier cazando,cuántos se pueden ver en internet? Todos funcional son mis perros ,ni el mejor ni el peor,solo de trabajo...

IMG-20200723-WA0184.jpg

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Terriero said:

Scottish Terrier cazando,cuántos se pueden ver en internet? Todos funcional son mis perros ,ni el mejor ni el peor,solo de trabajo...

IMG-20200723-WA0184.jpg

😂😂😂iv got a scotty that would love a go 😂

Is that a nutra or some sort of big rat he’s holding ? If it takes 5 terriers to sort out I don’t think much of this roughty toughty Uruguay hunting ..