Manchester Arena Bombs

Changing tack slightly.....

Is it just me who thinks Teresa May has to bear some responsibility for this attack ? I'm not suggesting she is to blame, but look at her record as Home Secretary.....

She oversaw the national police force reduced by 20,000 - including 1,300 armed officers - and the decimation of local policing initiatives, which the police themselves cited as their primary intelligence source.

When the Police Federation warned her, in 2015, that she was abandoning communities and risking national security, she accused their conference of "scaremongering".

On a final thought, the 1,300 armed police officers have now been replaced by almost 1,000 troops - the militarisation of law enforcement ?

• Like 2

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry mate but bullshit!!!   If this happened in Iran and it was a white Christian who did it, how many more would die under the eye for an eye shit you live under there? Why is it OK in your fu

Probably like many others ive shed a few tears and just not been able to get this out my head today i think ive done well to get back indoors without decapitating someone......what i am absolutely sic

Ive been saying the same for years......start making these people accountable for the animals they are bringing into the world......start making the Muslim community accountable for their own people w

Posted Images

Is it just me who thinks Teresa May has to bear some responsibility for this attack ? I'm not suggesting she is to blame, but look at her record as Home Secretary.....

I agree but more importantly it was Cameron & Sarkozy who trashed Libya, so they have blood on their hands and their action caused the real migrant crisis... "Lets blow up countries and have mass immigration from North Africa....what could possibly go wrong?"

• Like 1

Who cares who kills who in syria, Assad can gas all the civillians, Isis behead everyone one else, personally I couldn't give a monkeys it doesn't make a blind bit of difference when there's millions of scummy c**ts living in our f***ing towns and cities, these are the only ones I'm concerned with

• Like 6

Who cares who kills who in syria, Assad can gas all the civillians, Isis behead everyone one else, personally I couldn't give a monkeys it doesn't make a blind bit of difference when there's millions of scummy c**ts living in our f***ing towns and cities, these are the only ones I'm concerned with

well said

desertbred you've blamed everyone but your religion nobody else is slaying children intentionally in the name of religion

apart from muslims

She oversaw the national police force reduced by 20,000 - including 1,300 armed officers - and the decimation of local policing initiatives, which the police themselves cited as their primary intelligence source.

When the Police Federation warned her, in 2015, that she was abandoning communities and risking national security, she accused their conference of "scaremongering".

On a final thought, the 1,300 armed police officers have now been replaced by almost 1,000 troops - the militarisation of law enforcement ?

No one is responsible for the bombings, other than the guy pulling the cord

Final point , do not read too much into the deployment of troops, we certainly aren't planning a coup de tat or becoming the as

We're there to protect strategic places and to ensure public safety

You will not be seeing 3 Para cutting around London in rmwiks and blacked out faces

• Like 1

Final point , do not read too much into the deployment of troops, we certainly aren't planning a coup de tat or becoming the as

You will not be seeing 3 Para cutting around London in rmwiks and blacked out faces

Shame

no ones fault but the man pulling the string

words fail me

id like to know what really goes on in these mosques,and are 80 percent.? of muslims rubbing thier hands together when thiers brits blown up.this muslim faith seems to take a serious hold on em.

• Like 1
id like to know what really goes on in these mosques,and are 80 percent.? of muslims rubbing thier hands together when thiers brits blown up.this muslim faith seems to take a serious hold on em.[/quote

I agree and most of the imams are from Afghanistan and Pakistan can see them teaching love and peace can't you

id like to know what really goes on in these mosques,and are 80 percent.? of muslims rubbing thier hands together when thiers brits blown up.this muslim faith seems to take a serious hold on em.

i have no wish to know what goes on in a mosque ,infact i think they should all be levelled ,and any follower of that barbaric religion ,removed from my land there is no place for them here . i want them all gone they do not belong in blighty ...

• Like 9

id like to know what really goes on in these mosques,and are 80 percent.? of muslims rubibing thier hands together when thiers brits blown up.this muslim faith seems to take a serious hold on em.

i have no wish to know what goes on in a mosque ,infact i think they should all be levelled ,and any follower of that barbaric religion ,removed from my land there is no place for them here . i want them all gone they do not belong in blighty ...
they are backwards and knuckle dragger s who in this day and age takes something from thousands a year's ago as gospel with all we no today

If there were no muslims in this country there would be no muslims here to bomb murder and terrorise us, a no brainer for me

Wasnt it the Irish before the Muslims ffs. Reality check dreams of no islam and no Muslims in the uk are just that dreams. Realistic ways to deal with the problems have to be found this will be done by people with a desire and a determination to find realistic ways to move forward. I certainly dont know the final solution and I very much doubt the pie in the sky soothe sayers do either.
The spainsh did it and they will again! So can we!

It wa the decline of the Otterman and Byzantine Empires much likeOtterman empire began decline hundreds of years ago the disintegration of the USSR not some magic coup de tar by the Spanish.
Research your history pal the ottomans didnt go down until the first world war. The northern spanish kingdoms knocked seven bells of shit out of your ilk centuries before that ;)

The Islamic Empires began to decline over hundreds of years Pal The Spanish were other wise occupied in South America and recovering from their Armadas defeat you plank.

So nothing to do with the Ottomans? ?

Basically you had your arses handed to you by (I think and could be wrong, memory and all) the five northern kingdoms of Spain.

As I said it can be done ;)