Harris To Be Released.

I thought this was about Harris Hawks being let loose on the countryside!

I thought this was about Harris Hawks being let loose on the countryside!

Has the same effect on the small bird population.

:laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was about Harris Hawks being let loose on the countryside!?

Deport the cnut back to oz.atb dc

Why are they letting a pedo out for. He should be hanged the same goes for them all. I will release the trap door free of charge.

I was debating this with tb25 and he said he's done his time he should be free to get on with his life

He no thought these are new charges hes facing

There letting him out but hes to attend trail every day and hes hoping to go back to Australia

No he's been let off this latest set of accusations as the jury couldn't agree a verdict. That doesn't mean he's innocent though. They should put him on a plane straight back to Oz. We don't need any more convicted sex cases in this country.

There letting him out but hes to attend trail every day and hes hoping to go back to Australia

No he's been let off this latest set of accusations as the jury couldn't agree a verdict. That doesn't mean he's innocent though. They should put him on a plane straight back to Oz. We don't need any more convicted sex cases in this country.

When did that happen today ? ive no seen the news today

He seems to have spent most of his sentence as an out patient at Stafford hospital & when he was inside it was very cushy he has been a free man for 10 days , managed to sneak out with security in tow evading the waiting press , I hope he does go back to Australia , dirty old sod

When did that happen today ? ive no seen the news today

Just read it. Must have been today.

http://news.sky.com/story/rolf-harris-jury-discharged-after-failing-to-reach-verdicts-10898453