People forget and time passes quickly....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Charlene_Downes

No 1 in the authorities gave a flying Fukc to find out what actually happened . . I will refrase that , they knew what happened but didn't want to expose what was happening and who was orchestrating it , so there mindset was say nothing and it will go away , imagine the resources they'd of ploughed into it if it had been a Muslim girl !!

deff if it had been paki girls , what ever way you look at it raping underage white girls by paki men, it balint racism ,because as above not feckin one of the 48 girls was a paki , all were white . I Watched all 3 programs , and thought the BCC done a good job, the cast were top class, the young girls in it were brill, as prob none had ever acted before , . The only thing it done for me, was make views stronger regards being racist , this multicultural society will never work, more so what as gone on and still going on .Enoch Powell was 100% right with what he said with rivers of blood speech , maybe i wont see it at my age i am 65 this year, but my 30 year old son might see a race war, on the scale like Enoch Powell said deff :yes::yes:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The c**ts to blame are the scummy b*****ds who were part of the grooming gangs, any f****r who new about them including social workers , police,politicians, council members and any people from the gro

Sexual violence committed against children. It staggers me that anyone could even suggest that there is anyone to blame other than the paedo-perpetrators.

To much for me I tried as my misses is watching it but it sickened me to the stomach and brings my murderous tendency,s to the surface

Read in credits at the end of final episode that Sara Rowbotham returned to work after the case to find herself excluded from future initiatives on child grooming and was made redundant the following year. Yet still the original evidence collected by her and her team continues to be used to prosecute child sex offenders for crimes dating back to 2003. As for the Police not one of them has ever faced disciplinary action as a result of the failed 2008 Police investigation. An absolute disgrace Sara Rowbotham should have her job back and the Police and everyone else involved in this should be named and prosecuted.

Did you see the part were she was at her unions office UNISON and then later made redundant the Rotherham branch of this union also turned a blind eye .

• Like 1

Rochdale sex gang leader known as 'Daddy' launches a new taxpayer-funded legal battle against being deported to Pakistan

The ringleader of th...e Rochdale child sex ring is continuing to fight his extradition to Pakistan at taxpayer expense.
Shabir Ahmed - who told his victims to call him 'daddy' - was the head of the gang portrayed in the shocking BBC drama Three Girls this week.
As the programme shone a further spotlight on the scandal, it emerged that Ahmed - who was jailed in 2012 - is still trying to stay in Britain.

Ahmed, a Pakistani who acquired British citizenship by naturalisation, was set to be removed from the UK following his conviction for the sickening crimes.
He, along with at least eight others, plied girls as young as 13 with drink and drugs before 'passing them around' for sex, their trial heard.
Earlier this year, immigration judges rejected claims that removing them from the UK would affect the welfare of their children.

But they have now been given permission to argue their publicly-funded case before the Court of Appeal.
At an Immigration Tribunal in Manchester last year, Ahmed railed against then-Home Secretary, now Prime Minister, Theresa May.
He said: 'She (Theresa May) says all her trouble is coming from Muslims, yet she's the biggest trouble causer in the world.'

He said he was convicted by 'eleven white jurors', adding: 'It's become fashionable to blame everything on Muslims these days.'
Three times married Ahmed told the court he had four children living in the UK, had lived here for nearly 50 years and had £83,000 in a UK bank account.

Of the nine men convicted over the scandal in 2012, only Shabir Ahmed, 64, who was caged for 22 years, and Mohammed Sajid, 40, who was jailed for 12 years, remain behind bars.

Mohammed Amin, 50; Abdul Qayyum, 49; and Hamid Safi, 27, were all jailed for five years or less and have now completed their sentences.

Adil Khan, 47; Abdul Rauf, 48; Abdul Aziz, 46; and Kabeer Hassan, 30, are all believed to have been released on licence after going beyond the half-way point of their sentences.
The other three mounting the case against deportation are Adil Khan, Abdul Rauf and Abdul Aziz.

A Home Office spokesman said: 'All four men have been granted permission to appeal at the Court of Appeal and it would be inappropriate to comment further on ongoing legal proceedings.'
Ahmed, known as Daddy, had previously taken a case to the European Court of Human Rights claiming that his all-white jury was biased and he wasn't given a fair trial.
But judges in Strasbourg unanimously threw out his case, insisting that there was 'simply no proof' jurors acted improperly.

This is the guy who played him,listen to his words trying to beat the jury with the racist stick,bet he wasn't thinking that as he raped young white kids,he is the guy who said of western society Its your fault,your girls are trained to drink and smoke before they are passed to us,pity he didn't swing from a rope :thumbs:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1467655/Shabir-Ahmed-known-Daddy-guilty-Three-Girls.html

Strip them of there assets and give the money from it to there victims,that would hurt them more than jail having to hand money over .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 3

Imagine if White Men had Preyed on Muslim girls over here or even worse done it in a Muslim country. There would have been hell on over here and it would not have been kept quite or covered up it would have been on the front page of every Newspaper and on every News channel on tv.If you had done this to Muslim girls you would have been beheaded in a Muslim Country. Yet the Dirty Nonces have the cheek to say they were unfairly done to by a white Jury and are fighting Deportation !!!

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Baker boy you would of thought the local people would be up in arms,but no the reality would be they will still be using their taxis and eating in there dirty Stinking curry houses thats why they have raped white girls in most towns in Britain, you encourage rats don't be surprised when you get a rat probleml

• Like 5
“Rotherham Child Rape Victim: ‘Authorities Did Nothing’, Was Told Not to Mention Ethnicity of Attackers,” by Victoria Friedman, Breitbart, May 14, 2017:
A survivor of a Muslim grooming gang in Rotherham said she reported being raped when she was 13 years old, but authorities did nothing and told her not to mention the ethnicity of the attackers.
The rape survivor, Emma, told Katie Hopkins on LBC radio on Sunday: “I actually reported my abuse 14 years ago. I went to the authorities, my parents did. I sat and gave video interviews with the police, I was willing to work with them.
“But as soon as I said the names, I was made to feel as though I was racist and I was the one who had the problem.”
“I was specifically told not to comment on the ethnicity of the perpetrators,” Emma said, adding she was told “numerous times” by police and social workers not to mention race.
“I knew I wasn’t racist, but I felt like that was used as a way to silence me.”
Asked by Ms. Hopkins how that made her feel at the time, Emma said: “My perpetrators made me feel like I was in the wrong and they [police and social workers] fed into that. And I felt like: ‘Maybe my perpetrators are right. Maybe it’s not them that’s got the problem, maybe it’s me’.”
Groomed from 12, Emma told LBC listeners she was a virgin when she was raped at age 13. Detailing that the rapes happened regularly, she described one occasion where she was locked in a property and sexually assaulted by multiple men.
The Muslim grooming gang then began blackmailing the young teen, and threatened to gang rape her mother if she told her parents.
“That was my life,” she said.
Let down by authorities, she found herself being further abused by other rape gangs. She reported rape again at the age of 14, but police said there was not enough evidence.The rapes continued after she reported it to police, as authorities told her it was “[her] word against his”. The police had also lost the clothes she had been raped in, leaving her with no evidence for a prosecution.
Eventually, her parents moved her out of the country.
“Nobody wanted to stop it, and that was the only way they could stop it,” Emma said.
Ms. Hopkins told Emma that other parents of victims of Muslim grooming gangs had moved their daughters abroad, saying moving girls to different parts of the country was ineffective as the rape gangs are “networked between cities”.

The Rotherham child sex abuse scandal is the biggest child protection scandal in Britain’s history, where, since the late 1980s, police and social services failed to protect girls from predatory grooming gangs made up of Muslim men for fear of being labelled racist, leading to institutional cover-ups….

Just asked my 14 yer old to read this Mackem... her first words were "any paki coming to me talking this poo would be fed to you"

I'd eat them all or as many as possible until they stopped me ;)

• Like 2