Ban Halal In Schools

As someone who worked in a slaughter house and we had to stick to strict rules in the dispatch of the beasts it f***ing pissed me right off when it was all ignored on the grounds of bullshit religion. Hanging the animal upside down and chanting gibberish as they slit its throat. While we and quite rightly so were told to dispatch them as quickly as we can. They want halal meat let the c**ts import it!

so no were not fannies for having concern over this. Once again the powers that be sidelining laws to appease a shower of c**ts.

• Like 5

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only we could bring back the dead from two world wars to Britain today, who could look them in the eye, and say this is the country you died for, in all honesty I would hang my head in shame

As someone who worked in a slaughter house and we had to stick to strict rules in the dispatch of the beasts it f***ing pissed me right off when it was all ignored on the grounds of bullshit religion.

The Halal meat industry is a muslim only industry,if you eat Halal you're supporting that.

But it won't be going any time soon,there's millions of fat c**ts in this country who couldn't care less what they eat,a lot of them are killing themselves and they don't care enough to stop!

• Like 2

Can't get my head round why anyone even cares about it :blink:

Well I think the main point is that would you be happy eating halal? I personally think it's a nasty way to kill an animal when there are easier options, you know all New Zealand lamb is now Halal?

Secondly it's forcing the majority to eat meat that is blessed for another religion, I've only just woken up so I can't think of any other analogies....I don't think forcing Muslims to eat Easter eggs every day is a good one lol

Fact is if they don't want to eat something at school then have the vegetarian option or bring sandwiches....constantly making the majority of the population change their own ways is only going to cause friction.

I don't want to eat Halal, I'm a Christian not a muslim but I obviously have done because I worked in Muslim countries for 12+ years but that was MY choice and I didn't have to so I can't complain....when in Rome and all that

The arguments about halal just being so cruel really don't sit well with me, they sound an awful lot like the justification used to ban hunting with dogs...

Yes I am not saying it should be entirely banned, I don't like it and therefore I can make the choice. The problem is that they're making schools and other institutes buy it which starts to sound a little more like a 'racket' to me.

Pandering to minorities will only work to their detriment because people get p**sed off seeing it every time they open the newspapers. I think that causing a division is what these vocal 'spokespersons' want though, it is a form of insurgency and a way to divide the group from the boarder population so they can then act as a spokesperson for them.

maybe something to do with you being a paki lover lol

Its plain to see, bgd the commy lefter in bed with islam, trying to destroy our christian nations, sympathising with islam at all costs.

You honestly make my skin crawl bgd.

• Like 1

I understand what you're saying but a Muslim would soon kick up a fuss if schools were giving their kids non halal dinners without their knowledge...there would be a huge backlash
But eating non-halal meat is against their religion so I could understand being angry that they had been lied to about the meat being halal and tricked into going against their religion.

As far as I'm aware there's nothing in Christianity that says they can't eat halal meat so I just don't see why they'd even give it any thought?

Even weirder when atheists start getting all riled up over it.

No, whats weird is you sympathising with islam, before the christian nation you were born in, i know your agenda.

So answer this, would you sympathise with the christian parents, who dont want there children to eat islamic prepared food, i think not.