Ban Halal In Schools

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only we could bring back the dead from two world wars to Britain today, who could look them in the eye, and say this is the country you died for, in all honesty I would hang my head in shame

As someone who worked in a slaughter house and we had to stick to strict rules in the dispatch of the beasts it f***ing pissed me right off when it was all ignored on the grounds of bullshit religion.

if you don't like it you could always dispatch your own meat the way you see fit or become vegan

I do dispatch it the way I see fit

Halal is part of their religion not mine or millions of others.... I don't want any part of it

Way I see it is if it's not humane enough for regular slaughter then it shouldn't be allowed just for religious reasons, besides if there is no halal food available then muslims are allowed to eat non halal as long as they pray before consuming it so if it was banned they wouldn't starve just have to pray a bit more.

But serving it in schools without parental consent is definitely wrong, although i am not religious in any way I can't see why people of other religions should be tricked into eating food dedicated to another god, you shouldn't pander to one religion and not all religions, it should at most be opt in not opt out as we are a western country not a sand rat hell hole.

• Like 2

Way I see it is if it's not humane enough for regular slaughter then it shouldn't be allowed just for religious reasons, besides if there is no halal food available then muslims are allowed to eat non halal as long as they pray before consuming it so if it was banned they wouldn't starve just have to pray a bit more.

But serving it in schools without parental consent is definitely wrong, although i am not religious in any way I can't see why people of other religions should be tricked into eating food dedicated to another god, you shouldn't pander to one religion and not all religions, it should at most be opt in not opt out as we are a western country not a sand rat hell hole.

if you where in the business of raising meat for slaughter it would be in your intrest to slaughter it hahal and have a bigger market for your produce

When I worked in Muslim countries I was polite, respectful and didn't demand anyone cater for my needs. I ate what I was given, didn't eat or smoke in from of my colleague during Ramadan even though they didn't ask for it. I think I was well liked and I enjoyed my time there and had many friends but then I didn't want to be hated.

What parallels can we draw from that?

We have an insular community that doesn't want to integrate, acts the victim all the time and puts increasing demands on our society....I don't think their so called community leaders want them to be liked and encourage this behaviour. Instilling victimhood is a good way to hold power over a group of people but they aren't the victims we are a tolerant society who rarely moan about other groups than don't cause trouble. When was the last post or story in the newspaper we had moaning about Sikhs or Hindus?

• Like 2

When I worked in Muslim countries I was polite, respectful and didn't demand anyone cater for my needs. I ate what I was given, didn't eat or smoke in from of my colleague during Ramadan even though they didn't ask for it. I think I was well liked and I enjoyed my time there and had many friends but then I didn't want to be hated.

We have an insular community that doesn't want to integrate, acts the victim all the time and puts increasing demands on our society....I don't think their so called community leaders want them to be liked and encourage this behaviour. Instilling victimhood is a good way to hold power over a group of people but they aren't the victims we are a tolerant society who rarely moan about other groups than don't cause trouble. When was the last post or story in the newspaper we had moaning about Sikhs or Hindus?

I agree with you 100% i just think halhal slaughter is not an issue its the way it has been done on farms and smallholdings forever in this country

my mate used to keep pigs and he would slit there throats when they were eating and they would just carry on trying to eat till they dropped ,whats the difference

Did your mate keep cattle as well? Only he must have got that bullsh*t from somewhere!

My views cover any Fecker that dosnt fit in not just mussies. They want halal then f**k off where it's part of their culture and that ain't here .I sincerely hope I'm around to see our lands cleansed of this parasite .

• Like 1

My views cover any Fecker that dosnt fit in not just mussies. They want halal then f**k off where it's part of their culture and that ain't here .I sincerely hope I'm around to see our lands cleansed of this parasite .

I agree with you 100% i just think halhal slaughter is not an issue its the way it has been done on farms and smallholdings forever in this country

I don't want to be forced to eat food that has been blessed by another religion nor do I want my kids to be forced to eat it in schools, I think this is the main problem and as Greyman said it's been done in a sneaky way and underhanded. When I was in Algeria etc I accepted I was eating Halal and would never had demanded that I be fed non Halal.

If Muslims wanted to be liked they would see that that is an issue and it's a reasonable issue and nothing to do with the way it has been slaughtered and they wouldn't push for it but their leaders/spokesmen do and a lot...where will it end?

In Bahrain you could go in to a shop and buy non halal meat, there was even a section for it. The fact is this is not a muslim country and when you are a foreign culture you have to accept that the entire country cannot and should not bend over backwards to your every whim. If you do demand that then eventually you will be hated.

• Like 1

So don't want to eat non Halal meat...you can have the vegi option, fish or take sandwiches.....the later is the best choice since most school dinners are made from total sh*t :)