Ban Halal In Schools

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only we could bring back the dead from two world wars to Britain today, who could look them in the eye, and say this is the country you died for, in all honesty I would hang my head in shame

As someone who worked in a slaughter house and we had to stick to strict rules in the dispatch of the beasts it f***ing pissed me right off when it was all ignored on the grounds of bullshit religion.

Way I see it is if it's not humane enough for regular slaughter then it shouldn't be allowed just for religious reasons, besides if there is no halal food available then muslims are allowed to eat non halal as long as they pray before consuming it so if it was banned they wouldn't starve just have to pray a bit more.

But serving it in schools without parental consent is definitely wrong, although i am not religious in any way I can't see why people of other religions should be tricked into eating food dedicated to another god, you shouldn't pander to one religion and not all religions, it should at most be opt in not opt out as we are a western country not a sand rat hell hole.

if you where in the business of raising meat for slaughter it would be in your intrest to slaughter it hahal and have a bigger market for your produce

I do raise meat for slaugher and it doesn't add any value to me whether it is killed hahal or not, not an extra penny do I get.

Its not about halal slaughter or hijab niqab or any of the other miriad of things the moslems demand, its about slowly but surely chipping away at the host countrys traditions and replacing them with their backward 7th century ideology, as a country we need everyone to wake up and be aware of how these parasites work

• Like 3

most of the lamb eaten in this coutry is nz or Australian so we have not got a say in anyway

Unless things have changed radically in the last few months it isn't, and if it were and we were to stop the supply of hahal meat then then either NZ and Aus would change how they slaughter to supply our market if they wanted too or we would export less to supply our own market.

Its not about halal slaughter or hijab niqab or any of the other miriad of things the moslems demand, its about slowly but surely chipping away at the host countrys traditions and replacing them with their backward 7th century ideology, as a country we need everyone to wake up and be aware of how these parasites work

This is exactly my problem with halal practice, muslims use it to get that inch before they try to take the mile. I won't say where I think muslims should shove halal meat but it is not in their mouths...

What? you think I single you out, my grandfather died at Ypres leaving my grandmother with eight small children my mother being two months old my other grandfather fought the Turks My farther the western dessert, Italy, the Balkans

Austria, Germany, me Ireland, so don't blow your trumpet at me, I love this Country and our way of life

and don't ever want to see it turned into the type of shithole that others come from, maybe you do!

What? you think I single you out, my grandfather died at Ypres leaving my grandmother with eight small children my mother being two months old my other grandfather fought the Turks My farther the western dessert, Italy, the Balkans

Austria, Germany, me Ireland, so don't blow your trumpet at me, I love this Country and our way of life

and don't ever want to see it turned into the type of shithole that others come from, maybe you do!

i love this country and I have no love for muslim culture at all ,but what hal hal slaughter has to do with are forefathers dying in past world wars has any bearing on it

Well it do because it's their way, not ours, you say you went to their country and you followed their rules because if you didn't they would have Halal you we would have seen you on the internet in an orange suit, then you would not be able to wind your Fu'king neck in as you so politely put it

Edited by Ghost-Slug

Well it do because it's their way, not ours, you say you went to their country and you followed their rules because if you didn't they would have Hal haled you we would have seen you on the internet in an orange suit, then you would not be able to wind your Fu'king neck in as you so politely put it

no I didn't say I went to there country or followed there rules your thinking of someone else

If your child was eating venison every day caught by your lurcher and despatched with a knife would it be uproar or would it be well done for raising them right?

I'm not that bothered about the ethics but I just want to make life harder for the underhandness of it all , so signed

• Like 2

Ok sorry for the mix up, But as for the other part wind your fu'king beak in, you really should show a bit more respect

for others point of view if we were face to face I think we would have a problem on that one

Edited by Ghost-Slug