First Trip Out

with a simple message to jimmy off here after seeing some of his restoration work i asked him if an old hw35 i had been given was worth restoring,well things quickly took off.

it was packaged up for its trip up north and 2 weeks later she was back and what a cracking bit kit she is,looks fecking stunning,cocks and fires smooth as you like, im well chuffed with the final results as you can imagine.

so after a couple shots at a target in the garden i only had to make a slight adjustment on the scope bringing the point of impact 1/2 inch to the left,wasn't long before i was almost pellet on pellet at 22 yards.

so yesterday off to the local gun shop for some more pellets,

IMG_20170415_132925_zpsaxt1mc3b.jpg

dont want waste to many these at £11 a tin lol.

so off up the golf course this morning for a quite walk about in the surrounding woods and within 5 minutes spotted a rabbit sitting out on the edge,whole different ball game standing for a shot,not like sitting at the dining table at home with few plump cushions to lean on lol,anyways not a problem head shot bowled it over,one in the bag.

got back into the tree line and soon spotted the first grey,another clean shot and im thinking this is what its all about lol.

mooched about for another 1/2 hour and started making my way back to the car when i spotted another grey,this time i had a tree to lean on and it dropped stone dead,just as i was about to go pick it up a jay landed about 30 yards away high up in the trees just got the scope on it finger on trigger when it flew into another tree not offering a shot so that was that.

massive thank you to jimmy and the other lads that chipped in few bits kit to get me up and running really appreciate it lads,i did say id put her to good use,atb rob.

IMG_20170416_080613_zps5m7xwp1k.jpg

AND YES I KEEP DOGS :thumbs:

• Like 9

FECKING WISH ID OF NOT GIVEN YOU HER BACK NOW :cray:

SHE IS A TOP CLASS OLD GIRL NOW ROB

AND FILLING THE BAG ALL READY :yes:

IV GOT A SOFT SPOT FOR HER I PUT SOME WORK INTO HER FOR YOU HAD HER APART THAT MANY TIMES I COULD STRIP HER WITH MY EYES CLOSED LOL

AND I MUST SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO THE LADS FOR GIVING THE GEAR SO ROB COULD GET UP AND RUNNING

OR SHOOTING AS THE CASE MAY BE LOL :laugh:

:signthankspin: :signthankspin: :signthankspin:

TOP CLASS SHOOTING BY THE WAY ROB TOP CLASS SHOOTING

AND AS FOR DOGS MY SON HUNTS WITH DOGS :yes:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Bangin shooting me old. Like it. Proper 35 too. Love seeing a full length... :D

Rez she is not mate when you take the mod off she is like a carbine

best of both worlds

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ahhhhh.