Field Sports Britain Cleaning Up After The Lurcher Boys

Remember this is every lurcher or sighthound man or womans sport we all complain that nothing is being done this is a chance for every lurcher man or woman to send them a email of complaint why not if we had mentioned anything about shooters there would be in all the papers and courts so why not send them a email of complaint it is all our duty not just the chosen few email address below.

charlie@fieldsportschannel.tv

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for starters I wouldn't be getting cosy with wild life crime units and all that old bollocks, I'd make it publically known I wanted nothing to do with them because as an organisation we don't bel

Bit of a crap analogy really, personally I don't see why they even need to mention "codes of conduct"........one line of "we don't condone any criminal conduct" is enough if they really feel the need

I'm completely flabbergasted by some of the posts on here   Why are people even bothered?   We are not needed , required or liked by any authoritiive body   We're so easily vilified it's comi

Ok let's have it right, the CA has had the money, the time and the opportunity to produce pro lurcherwork films over the last 13 odd years, they could have taken out adds in national news papers promoting and educating.........they have done none of those things.

It's no good preaching to the converted is it?

How much of a "f**k you" do you want before you realise it really is "f**k you" ?

• Like 4

They are paid by manufacturers to advertise.

Boots.

Clothing.

Guns/ammo/scopes etc.

I would imagine.as I don't watch there channel.

They won't make a single £1 by making lurcher work videos.

Not unless hancock pays them to me to advertise his pups.

You can shout and moan all you want.or even email certain bodies.

I don't think it will achieve anything.

• Like 4

Why especially Bull crosses ?

Paul Childerly is 15 mins away from me and most of the lads I know who hammer the CWD round his way have saluki x's ?

Alssssso what bull x would let one go once caught ? I ran hundreds pre ban and seen a few dogs let em go as they're hair comes out easy but they were re caught by same dog and neither were bull x's.

• Like 1

we could be handed a full repeal tomorrow and come the next day there will be another article on news about land driving coursers, somebody deer poaching after dark or a youth or two with a few dogs n a dead fox on Fbook etc, the legality of the situation means nothing too the people who do these thing nothing whatsoever, its as meaningless as the word no to a naughty child,

• Like 6

I'm completely flabbergasted by some of the posts on here

Why are people even bothered?

We are not needed , required or liked by any authoritiive body

We're so easily vilified it's comic , most people's exposure to lurchers is snatch or seeing doylums in Facebook putting up photos

f**k them

• Like 7

I really dont care what they clowns say there only there because there putting there hands in there pocket and paying for what they do , A nice looking bird will help sell stuff see what happens on here when they think its a bird posting me i just think did she put out to be there ?.

• Like 1

Why especially Bull crosses ?

Paul Childerly is 15 mins away from me and most of the lads I know who hammer the CWD round his way have saluki x's ?

Alssssso what bull x would let one go once caught ? I ran hundreds pre ban and seen a few dogs let em go as they're hair comes out easy but they were re caught by same dog and neither were bull x's.

I expect the AWL..... have been all over this like a rash for the past couple of years, organizing a multifaceted action plan in reply and updating us all on progress and outcomes with a complete retraction imminent........

:laugh: after all its only a couple of years old

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1

It would not hurt for all of You who feel the same way to contact them , If Your on Face book, they have a page .

not bad but perhaps a more organised approach, start a new topic with the link and some suggested reply templates.... think about what will get their attention ie money and how you can exert some pressure,

Shame its a couple of years to late but would be good practice on mounting a campaign and getting people to become more pro active in response to such things.

• Like 2