High And Low Points Of The Season

To be honest Mort there's more thought twice about keeping your company because of your dogs and the way you mob work them lol.I've invited some good lads here and will invite more ,they all know the score .If I burgled your house is that OK or would you inform the law .Double standards you prick but expect nothing else .I'm straight down the line ,no grey areas unlike some I've met ,briefly .

If you mugged a granny id inform the plod,if you nonced a kid id phone the plod,if you burgled my house id feel sorry for you and if you had the audacity that many of us started out with and poached someones permission id respect you for giving the mutts their exercise and id not phone the plod.You sir are a turd and not a grey one.If after finding you to be a grass folk still wish to keep company with you id be ashamed of them.[/quote

Thank f**k there's decent folk about then Mort and from over the bridge too .I've enough mates to last two lifetimes and they are all aware of my take on how much I hold my permission in high regard ,as well as the people who own it .If grass is the word you choose then grass I am but I'll lose not an ounce of sleep for it .

Trouble with you Mort your all talk and havnt the backbone to follow up what you preach ,you'd squeal like a pig if you found someone on your hard earned permission .Those lamping here won't hang about for a word ,I've tried and they piss off sharpish .I'm no mugger ,no nonce and no burgler and feel as strongly about those 3 as poaching .Different upbringings I guess in different areas .

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Low point this season was without doubt loosing my good bitch after a sticky dig that went on a lot longer than it should have,but that's a another story,she put in an 8 hour shift but it took its tol

Had some very enjoyable days in good company with the usual suspects. But the high for me would be two five foot digs one immediately after the other (one of which proved awkward), with my 11 year old

I can't believe what I'm reading. Most of us have land we hunt that we fought hard for. I wouldn't be happy to see lads on it. But it's not my land so apart from tell land owner or farmer he had unwan

Posted Images

I can't believe what I'm reading. Most of us have land we hunt that we fought hard for. I wouldn't be happy to see lads on it. But it's not my land so apart from tell land owner or farmer he had unwanted guests. Just incase wire was broke gates damaged etc. What can ya do. But give police licence plates of fellow hunters?,you wouldn't get away with that over here and that is been straight about it

• Like 10

To be honest Mort there's more thought twice about keeping your company because of your dogs and the way you mob work them lol.I've invited some good lads here and will invite more ,they all know the score .If I burgled your house is that OK or would you inform the law .Double standards you prick but expect nothing else .I'm straight down the line ,no grey areas unlike some I've met ,briefly .

If you mugged a granny id inform the plod,if you nonced a kid id phone the plod,if you burgled my house id feel sorry for you and if you had the audacity that many of us started out with and poached someones permission id respect you for giving the mutts their exercise and id not phone the plod.You sir are a turd and not a grey one.If after finding you to be a grass folk still wish to keep company with you id be ashamed of them.[/quote

Thank f**k there's decent folk about then Mort and from over the bridge too .I've enough mates to last two lifetimes and they are all aware of my take on how much I hold my permission in high regard ,as well as the people who own it .If grass is the word you choose then grass I am but I'll lose not an ounce of sleep for it .

Trouble with you Mort your all talk and havnt the backbone to follow up what you preach ,you'd squeal like a pig if you found someone on your hard earned permission .Those lamping here won't hang about for a word ,I've tried and they piss off sharpish .I'm no mugger ,no nonce and no burgler and feel as strongly about those 3 as poaching .Different upbringings I guess in different areas .

Its fecking poaching you twat,how do you find that comparable to the antics of a burglar,a mugger or a nonce.Different upbringings is something im thankful for when your sort rises to the surface.

I can't believe what I'm reading. Most of us have land we hunt that we fought hard for. I wouldn't be happy to see lads on it. But it's not my land so apart from tell land owner or farmer he had unwanted guests. Just incase wire was broke gates damaged etc. What can ya do. But give police licence plates of fellow hunters?,you wouldn't get away with that over here and that is been straight about it

Its not something you would get away with anywhere and it will catch up with him if there are any honest sorts about in his vicinity.

Maybe you dont value your sport as much as you think you do bud or your scared of the consequences ,either way im not ashamed of it and if it narrows down my already small group of mates then all the better .Fellow hunters lol.

Its not something you would get away with anywhere and it will catch up with him if there are any honest sorts about in his vicinity.

Honest sorts lol .All im doing is looking out for what ive worked for .Anybody i know or respect here would do the same ,maybe not shout about it bit i dont care what people think ,honestly i dont care so your rantings mean nothing other than to pass the time before i go ratting ,on permission .

Its fecking poaching you twat,how do you find that comparable to the antics of a burglar,a mugger or a nonce.Different upbringings is something im thankful for when your sort rises to the surface.

Sready on Chris you will blow an artery in that frail body of yours .Im told its just as well you keep shite as a dig would see you off fella .

One thing you will know about me is all cards on the table ,i wont say one thing and do another unlike some in the game .Straight down the line .

Maybe you dont value your sport as much as you think you do bud or your scared of the consequences ,either way im not ashamed of it and if it narrows down my already small group of mates then all the better .Fellow hunters lol.

If the sport meant that much to me that i needed to grass fellow hunters id cease to hunt as it would be obvious hunting with jukels was not for me.I cannot state strongly enough how much many of us despise a fecking grass,its not done,its not acceptable and it alienates anybody with a soul and upbringing.

• Like 1

FD I'm not saying don't look after your permission your entitled to do so just thought you would've gone over and had a word first instead of getting straight on the phone to plod. I'd say you could be causing yourself more hassle that way for a few reasons. There's a few areas I wouldn't hunt on atleast while birds are down not because I'm scared of it coming on top it's because I've spoke to keepers/landowners/shooters and if there fair I try to be fair and show abit of respect back. Not saying everyone's like that but it can't do no harm surely ? On the other hand i know of a farmer that lets me and another person on here go on now and again if he caught you on there without permission you'd be pleased to see plod turn up lol and he gets far less trouble than those who are straight on the phone or so I'm told.

• Like 1

Sready on Chris you will blow an artery in that frail body of yours .Im told its just as well you keep shite as a dig would see you off fella .

Ive earned my stripes on the shovel and the shite i keep is my type of shite,at 56,6ft and 15 stone carrying little body fat,i take it as a compliment to be called frail.If i was to be labelled a grass id be a little less sociable.

The question I ask you fd is this.

When you started out with the dogs.did you jump a fence or dig or lamp any were you never had perm on.

Cos I think im %1000 sure that every single lad on this forum who works dog has done it.

• Like 5

FD I'm not saying don't look after your permission your entitled to do so just thought you would've gone over and had a word first instead of getting straight on the phone to plod. I'd say you could be causing yourself more hassle that way for a few reasons. There's a few areas I wouldn't hunt on atleast while birds are down not because I'm scared of it coming on top it's because I've spoke to keepers/landowners/shooters and if there fair I try to be fair and show abit of respect back. Not saying everyone's like that but it can't do no harm surely ? On the other hand i know of a farmer that lets me and another person on here go on now and again if he caught you on there without permission you'd be pleased to see plod turn up lol and he gets far less trouble than those who are straight on the phone or so I'm told.

You see mate that where its gone tits up .Last episode was the 4th attempt at stopping them for a chat but they speed away as though they have committed grand theft .I want to talk but appears my 5ft 8 frame is too much for them lol.Im no fighter but like the next man i will stand up for what i consider mine .I hope there is a backlash as something needs to be done and ive already outlined whos got an interest in it .

You see mate that where its gone tits up .Last episode was the 4th attempt at stopping them for a chat but they speed away as though they have committed grand theft .I want to talk but appears my 5ft 8 frame is too much for them lol.Im no fighter but like the next man i will stand up for what i consider mine .I hope there is a backlash as something needs to be done and ive already outlined whos got an interest in it .
as I say I didn't have you down as the sort to sit behind nightvision on the phone to plod without trying to sort things yourself first.

Tho as above I can't agree poaching a few bits of wild game with a lamp the same as burglery. Killing park deer or taking young birds from pens maybe but then again that's not poaching either is it.

Edited by C.green