Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Donald J. Trump
Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

Donald J. Trump
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

Poor old Donnie was really rattled by that book :laugh:

Surely if he was such a genius he'd know the best thing to do was ignore it? ;) Him ranting and throwing his toys out the pram over it has just made even more folk go out and buy it

• Haha 1

His arrogance is literally unbelievable - interesting to read that the White House Staff think him semi-literate I wouldnt rate him that high, which is why he is especially dangerous.

E.G Kim and Trump and whose red button is bigger story - stunning.

To be fair that book is purely a hardback echo chamber.

Whatever side of the divide you're on it won't change your opinion of him. Opponents are going to rush out and buy it. Supporters are going to denounce it as fake news. Looking at his reaction and all the free publicity he's given to the author anyone that can claim he's a credible world leader is delusional.

• Like 1

At the time of this post, in US search engines, this story is still headlining both CNN and Fox News with the BBC, NPR, and Politico to boot.

Why would the most powerful man in the world freely publicize the propaganda against him if he's the genius he claims to be? :hmm:

8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

no media is bad media??????  trump needs to get killary on the email charges and send her to jail for a very long time,  the demos are quick to call treason but what she done is much worse,  come on trump send her to the slammer

How can publicizing your enemies be anything other than really, really, f*ck*ng stupid?!

It's been over a year since Hillary didn't get elected and even though I cannot stand her I cannot see how this has any relevance to what is going on. Regardless of whether they chase her (Spoiler Alert: They're not going to!), it has absolutely nothing to do with the hatchet job all of his staffers are trying to do to him. Those are the people that need to be weeded out and dealt with not a failed presidential candidate from the last election cycle.

He's either diverting our attention from some cataclysmic bad news, or he's a monumental bellend!

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

How can publicizing your enemies be anything other than really, really, f*ck*ng stupid?!

It's been over a year since Hillary didn't get elected and even though I cannot stand her I cannot see how this has any relevance to what is going on. Regardless of whether they chase her (Spoiler Alert: They're not going to!), it has absolutely nothing to do with the hatchet job all of his staffers are trying to do to him. Those are the people that need to be weeded out and dealt with not a failed presidential candidate from the last election cycle.

He's either diverting our attention from some cataclysmic bad news, or he's a monumental bellend!

He must be doing something right if the dow jones hit an all time high of 22,000 points mate?

1 minute ago, Francie said:

He must be doing something right if the dow jones hit an all time high of 22,000 points mate?

But how is it his credit when this has been on the up and up since the Bush administration tanked the global economy in 2008? I get what you're saying but what has he done since coming to power that has suddenly changed 7-8 years of global recovery? More to the point when is that trickle down economics going to hit the average bloke in the street? But we digress... How does giving this author all this free publicity make you a political genius?!