Trump Under Fire

Yep Obama made a load of big campaign promises then broke them, Trump was supposed to be different though and trying to deflect criticism of Trump by going "But Obama!" just proves the point that he's exactly the same as the others who came before him, he just said what he needed to say to get elected with no intention of doing half the things he promised.

Or he said what he wanted to do and then found his couldn't do it when he took office?

I could imagine Obama being a patsy but not a billionaire what would be the point?

I think this is most likely to be the case, certainly foreign policy is not something that can be changed upon a whim, it is set in stone many years prior, that is why the likes of Brezinsky and Co has so much power, maybe economic policy is the same but there is a different groups of heavyweights waiting in the wings to have a quiet word in their ears?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

I doubt she cares more about her book than the pledges that the supporters signed up for.

Yeh you're probably right, the 'wall' is the big thing for her...........I've said before, he's going to regret promising that wall ;-)

Which means the next Trump or Le Pen or UKIP could be much worse than the haters imagined.

Sometimes governments really should listen to their voters

I'm all for keeping things realistic, reaching for the stars is a nice notion, but I just don't fall for it.......they've all made unrealistic claims & it's those things that are always remembered by supporters & haters alike......

.....& Trump has made some whoppers!! Haha.....

Unlike Obama with his plan of leaving Afghanistan & Iran, closing down Guantanamo or giving cheap healthcare :laugh:

Did I say Obama hadn't been unrealistic with promises? Haha.....What's with the constant looking back at Obama/Clinton? That's a Trump thing....."don't look here, look over there!" Haha......

• Like 1

I doubt she cares more about her book than the pledges that the supporters signed up for.

Yeh you're probably right, the 'wall' is the big thing for her...........I've said before, he's going to regret promising that wall ;-)

Which means the next Trump or Le Pen or UKIP could be much worse than the haters imagined.

Sometimes governments really should listen to their voters

I'm all for keeping things realistic, reaching for the stars is a nice notion, but I just don't fall for it.......they've all made unrealistic claims & it's those things that are always remembered by supporters & haters alike......

.....& Trump has made some whoppers!! Haha.....

Unlike Obama with his plan of leaving Afghanistan & Iran, closing down Guantanamo or giving cheap healthcare :laugh:

Did I say Obama hadn't been unrealistic with promises? Haha.....What's with the constant looking back at Obama/Clinton? That's a Trump thing....."don't look here, look over there!" Haha......
What is wrong with comparing Trump to ex presidents or Hillary? Who else are you going to compare him too? ffs I agree he should not be compared to ex presidents because they had a huge establishment supporting them, the establishment hates Trump and blocks and humiliates him every chance they get. Trump might do alright yet and I hope he does, some criticism on here is bat$hit crazy! Someone earlier said he doesn't like his mannerisms! WTF! I have never ever liked a politicians mannerisms but is that seriously a reason to write post after post about anyone? Some criticisms on here i agree with but some remind me of school girls bitching.

But then as is usual in these stories there is nothing of substance just a lot of 'he said she said'.

That's why #fakenews is a thing.

The US and Russia have shared intelligence on terrorists for years so even if they did it would be nothing new, the Russians allegedly alerted their counterparts about the Boston Bombers.

But then as is usual in these stories there is nothing of substance just a lot of 'he said she said'.

That's why #fakenews is a thing.

The US and Russia have shared intelligence on terrorists for years so even if they did it would be nothing new, the Russians allegedly alerted their counterparts about the Boston Bombers.

Most definitely they exchange info from time to time....but usually on the advice of intelligence professionals....I think this will cause Donnie a whole lot of trouble.....everyone will believe it too, it's such a Donnie thing to do....

• Like 1

Honestly it sounds like the usual BS, without any evidence it's just yet another 'unnamed source' at this point anyone can be one of those and the WSJ is always happy to trot out the stories. This says a lot about our MSM, but we live in an age where people rarely read past the headlines.

Another ridiculous story in the media today is that the North Koreans were responsible for the WannaCry Cyber attack, I doubt they have the sophistication for it not to mention Russia and China seemed to have been affected just as bad if not worse than most other countries.

But since people will accept this stuff without ever questioning it just shows how even the intelligent are easily manipulated.

Honestly it sounds like the usual BS, without any evidence it's just yet another 'unnamed source' at this point anyone can be one of those and the WSJ is always happy to trot out the stories. This says a lot about our MSM, but we live in an age where people rarely read past the headlines.

Another ridiculous story in the media today is that the North Koreans were responsible for the WannaCry Cyber attack, I doubt they have the sophistication for it not to mention Russia and China seemed to have been affected just as bad if not worse than most other countries.

But since people will accept this stuff without ever questioning it just shows how even the intelligent are easily manipulated.

Maybe but he's fecked I'd say.....better off firing himself now....republicans will join the maddening crowd and turn on him now....

Can't argue with that, Nik, but it's exactly the same on both sides. The amount of baseless right wing shit posted is about the same. We're back to echo chambers again. Fake news only seems to be a thing when it overwhelmingly conflicts with already held beliefs. I'll give Donnie his due he was even able to invent a term for it.

Again. I'll judge the man on his results, not his words. He's done some damaging shit since he got in, undone some environmental protections that can put entire communities at risk. As I said earlier if we come out of this with genuine progress then it'll be a result, but we've still got a long way to go. All Don's proved so far is that he's a Washington player just like the people he said he'd get rid of.

Dont think he did himself any favours by sharing how they get intelligence to the russians. One eye witness said it was basically bragging.

Can see a few countries withholding intel which normally they wouldn't.

And yet again it will be the ordinary man who will bear the brunt.

He really needs to start acting like a president or f**k off!

NYT reports "Mr. Trump’s disclosure does not appear to have been illegal — the president has the power to declassify almost anything. But sharing the information without the express permission of the ally who provided it was a major breach of espionage etiquette, and could jeopardize a crucial intelligence-sharing relationship."