Trump Under Fire

trump the lesser of two evils ? :yes:

Like I've said before, they had a pitiful choice, they are both cnuts! Clinton will never be president & I doubt trump will do two terms..........so who's next?

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Like I've said before, they had a pitiful choice, they are both cnuts! Clinton will never be president & I doubt trump will do two terms..........so who's next?

dons a fun guy :victory: and a cnt but whatever anyone thinks about don the clinton and huma situation was the end of the world and totally irreversible with very grave consequences

Edited by green lurchers

dons a fun guy :victory: and a cnt but whatever anyone thinks about don the clinton and huma situation was the end of the world and totally irreversible with very grave consequences

Grave consequences perhaps, irreversible end of the world? I'd need a little more convincing on that one....haha, but it hasn't happened, so time to move on :-) I genuinely hope something good can come of this, then I'll gladly show some respite in criticism....;-)

I think it doesn't matter, personally I think Trump believed what he said but we can't know for sure.

Isn't the most important thing that people are asking for a real change, if Trump doesn't deliver those people won't go away. The main thing Hillary supporters seemed to be obsessed with was being anti Trump rather than any vision she had. Trump supporters want what he promised and they will hold his feet to the fire far more than the haters will.

Ann Coulter was one of his most vocal supporters and she is already criticising him as have many others (not including the idiots like Bill Michel), I think that is a good thing.

I think it doesn't matter, personally I think Trump believed what he said but we can't know for sure.

Isn't the most important thing that people are asking for a real change, if Trump doesn't deliver those people won't go away. The main thing Hillary supporters seemed to be obsessed with was being anti Trump rather than any vision she had. Trump supporters want what he promised and they will hold his feet to the fire far more than the haters will.

Ann Coulter was one of his most vocal supporters and she is already criticising him as have many others (not including the idiots like Bill Michel), I think that is a good thing.

Funny you mention Anne Coulter, I've only just become aware of how vehemently she is criticising him, but I think she's never got over the debacle of her book launch & trump contradicting her endorsement! Haha....

I doubt she cares more about her book than the pledges that the supporters signed up for.

Yeh you're probably right, the 'wall' is the big thing for her...........I've said before, he's going to regret promising that wall ;-)

I doubt she cares more about her book than the pledges that the supporters signed up for.

Yeh you're probably right, the 'wall' is the big thing for her...........I've said before, he's going to regret promising that wall ;-)

Which means the next Trump or Le Pen or UKIP could be much worse than the haters imagined.

Sometimes governments really should listen to their voters

Which means the next Trump or Le Pen or UKIP could be much worse than the haters imagined.

I'm all for keeping things realistic, reaching for the stars is a nice notion, but I just don't fall for it.......they've all made unrealistic claims & it's those things that are always remembered by supporters & haters alike......

.....& Trump has made some whoppers!! Haha.....

• Like 1

I'm all for keeping things realistic, reaching for the stars is a nice notion, but I just don't fall for it.......they've all made unrealistic claims & it's those things that are always remembered by supporters & haters alike......

.....& Trump has made some whoppers!! Haha.....

Unlike Obama with his plan of leaving Afghanistan & Iran, closing down Guantanamo or giving cheap healthcare :laugh:

Yep Obama made a load of big campaign promises then broke them, Trump was supposed to be different though and trying to deflect criticism of Trump by going "But Obama!" just proves the point that he's exactly the same as the others who came before him, he just said what he needed to say to get elected with no intention of doing half the things he promised.

• Like 1