Trump Under Fire

47 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

I am getting the feeling shit is about to get very fckd shortly with trumpy boy.

he said “a new administration will be sworn in”

no mention of conceding. Nancy calling pence to act the 25th A or she will impeach trump.

he ain’t going down. This going to be something else. 

D5EFB81F-26DE-438C-B241-940D185D7FB3.jpeg

They only want to impeach so they can swan around doing cnt all for a couple of yrs  great league table sort of tells the whole story for the snowys ?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

More bullshit for the gullible, no doubt in an attempt to save his own neck

Only the gullible believe trump is bad when you have everyone on you from media big banking you no he is doing something right lol when you see a president treated like this by media and celebrity’s says it all

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Only the gullible believe trump is bad when you have everyone on you from media big banking you no he is doing something right lol when you see a president treated like this by media and celebrity’s says it all

Trump's a bit bonkers and probably wasn't the man for the job. But the fact the whole of the west's political elite have condemned a one day scuffle as 'mass violence and riots' while they either stayed quiet about blm violence and anarchy or even supported it is truly terrifying 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

She’s gorgeous  

What dead eyes McAnany?  The last time I saw a gap that big between eyes they were on tarmac

Edited by Accip74
  • Haha 1

Here’s one, we have had 4 years of why Trump is so bad.

Can anyone say a few things about why the status quo of politics is so good ? 
Explain why they rhetoric is reasonable and Turmps is madness please ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s just the classic ‘Whataboutery’, argument to justify Trump. Repeated over & over again. I don’t think I’ve seen or heard a single person saying the current status quo is good? It must be in your imagination ?

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, with the exception of maybe two or three half members of this forum I don't think anyone on here is celebrating Biden winning for his virtues. I'm not sure there's even many celebrating Trump loosing for his vices.

I'm pretty disgusted at the state of US democracy right now, and that is a level beyond politics/Left/Right. It's like folks are willing to destroy the foundations of a building because they don't like the tiles on the roof. I will almost always side with those fighting for Democracy even if it means that those who are my political allies are now my enemies. Democracy has supremacy over politics if that makes sense.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I have just heard a comment on Sky News stating that the Democrats want to impeach Trump not only to remove him from office but to PREVENT HIM FROM RUNNING AGAIN. Looks like the Dems are still terrified of him. If this election was won so fairly why?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1