Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

It’s proven is it ? Have the issued a statement ?

Mike Pompeo said it was the Russians and the White House have blocked the official statement. Don has played it down...

Capture.PNG.094f01d98c0e431ae2378db55e0c2491.PNG

... and with his track record that's very reassuring! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
Just now, Balaur said:

Okay so through all the noise trump has lost USA has biden. The end. Iyself don't see how trump is liable when it comes to hacking a country that owns Google and whatever, he's done okay no wars started etc but apparently half the country don't want him , that's that lets see what sleepy Joe has...

As fashionable as it is to bash Trump he hasn't allowed this hack. He isn't liable in that sense. However he's the only one in his own administration that isn't calling out the Russians on it, hence the thought progression as to what has the other THL favourite, Vlad, got on him?

Joe is a disaster for America. He won mainly because he isn't Don. He won because he's as moderate a candidate as they could find in what has seen the Democrats go 'progressive' in the last few years. Despite the shit flinging on here I don't know anyone that is pro-Biden. The general consensus is that he's marginally better than Trump.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I get that, I guess I'm disappointed from a UK trade perspective

There's a lot of support over here for an Anglo American trade deal with or without Trump. A lot will hinge on the priorities from the outset. Covid has passed the 300,000 dead milestone and the average American is wondering just what the f*ck the establishment are doing with the money. They've been able to secure their own funding no problem but have been arguing for months over us, with record numbers of Americans now visiting food banks.

Again the will for a trade deal is there but I don't think it would have pushed it to the front burner with everything else going on inside US borders.

• Thanks 1
On 21/12/2020 at 00:02, ChrisJones said:

As fashionable as it is to bash Trump he hasn't allowed this hack. He isn't liable in that sense. However he's the only one in his own administration that isn't calling out the Russians on it, hence the thought progression as to what has the other THL favourite, Vlad, got on him?

Joe is a disaster for America. He won mainly because he isn't Don. He won because he's as moderate a candidate as they could find in what has seen the Democrats go 'progressive' in the last few years. Despite the shit flinging on here I don't know anyone that is pro-Biden. The general consensus is that he's marginally better than Trump.

So Moscow are going to dish the dirt on an irrelevant outgoing president and blow their deniability just to spite trump? Why not do it when he slapped a load of sanctions on them then? Trump's explanation seems more plausible to me a d me being a simple man I'll go with the simplest explanation

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

So Moscow are going to dish the dirt on an irrelevant outgoing president and blow their deniability just to spite trump? Why not do it when he slapped a load of sanctions on them then? Trump's explanation seems more plausible to me a d me being a simple man I'll go with the simplest explanation

I think if that was the case that Moscow had something on Trump & I’m not saying they have, there would be more to it than simply exposing some wrong doing. We all know that trump supporters couldn’t care less what he does or has done, they are willing participants in any scam he throws their way.....

....no, it would more likely be something that surreptitiously harms his family future business dealings etc than his personal reputation. But hey, what the f**k do I know, it’s all pie in the sky now ?

Trump has said no to the 900billion covid package saying it's a disgrace on the American people because there only getting 600 dollars,where as in the same bill foreign countries are getting ten of millions,an he specifically said it was China's fault not the American people.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

$10,000,000 for 'Gender Programs' in Pakistan! Lol

I can’t think of anything better to use the money on !

Now, let’s talk about “the morality of tax” shall we ? Lol ? 

• Thanks 1