Trump Under Fire

11 hours ago, Francie said:

Haha,u hear senator what's his face is contesting the result in 6 january

I've heard a few grumblings about it, and we'll see what happens next week. The odds are getting longer and longer and despite the YouTube posts the evidence simply isn't stacking up. If he does manage to overturn the result it will be to seize the power back, not to prove any sort of election fraud. It isn't to check and balance it's to disenfranchise millions of voters. Essentially the people that are funding this laughable farce.

He's had all the legal channels to challenge the result, and he's well within his rights to pursue that. He has not been able to produce any evidence to the lower courts, that would support his claim, and the fraud case is so flimsy that SCOTUS refused to even hear it.

He's had districts recounted that have seen his margin slip further. His own administration are accepting the defeat. Several of his own hand picked officials all the way up to Barr disagree with his assessment on the result and we're right back to attempting to believe that there is a conspiracy against him involving hundreds of thousands of people at this point. I'm expected to believe that he's right and everyone else is wrong and that he should have the power to overturn the democratic votes of millions of people.

That's some scary authoritarian sh*t right there. I know THL loves a political strongman but the steps he's taking now are genuinely chilling for anyone that values any kind of right that they have left. I still don't like Biden. I know he's not right for America, but then neither is Trump. The whole system is rotten and if he manages to overturn the result through whatever scheme he's attempting it won't be a victory for the people.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Francie said:

Just heard there that Ted Cruz an 10 other members are contesting the election result in the disputed states,6 january,could get interesting.

The electoral college certified Bidens win with 306 votes to 232 for Trump.

Would you support the overhaul of a system that would allow congress, rather than the people, to elect their government representatives?

That is what is essentially at play here. The nulling of 150+ million votes to allow a couple of hundred people that are already in power to decide who remains in power.

51 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

The electoral college certified Bidens win with 306 votes to 232 for Trump.

Would you support the overhaul of a system that would allow congress, rather than the people, to elect their government representatives?

That is what is essentially at play here. The nulling of 150+ million votes to allow a couple of hundred people that are already in power to decide who remains in power.

If its constitutional then its law chris,but here I'm just putting up what I find cause some wont see it on mainstream news?

39 minutes ago, Francie said:

If its constitutional then its law chris,but here I'm just putting up what I find cause some wont see it on mainstream news?

Fair comment, mate. It's all over the news this side, mate. Corporate news right the way through. I understand that people don't like the result. I don't but for different reasons. The system is on trial here. The Constitution through to the electoral process and regardless of the result, the appeals, the lawsuits, and the utter horse sh*t spouted, the system has passed the test even if the people working the system stink like an open sh*tter.

All of the rights we have left were paid for in blood at some point in history, and to watch people trying to sh*t all over it because they found the result unpalatable is the real crime on show here.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Fair comment, mate. It's all over the news this side, mate. Corporate news right the way through. I understand that people don't like the result. I don't but for different reasons. The system is on trial here. The Constitution through to the electoral process and regardless of the result, the appeals, the lawsuits, and the utter horse sh*t spouted, the system has passed the test even if the people working the system stink like an open sh*tter.

All of the rights we have left were paid for in blood at some point in history, and to watch people trying to sh*t all over it because they found the result unpalatable is the real crime on show here.

They found the vote from dead and out of state and voter fraud unpalatable. ?And not wanting to investigate obvious. Fraud with bent judges from both sides , all Obama’s mates of course with bit of help from dodgy money. ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I dont understand chris,what do you mean by shit all over it?

If its constitutional,is it not allowed to be legally played out?

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Yeah I listened to it last night. It’s pitiful. It should be shocking, but it’s barely a page turner these days ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Yeah I listened to it last night. It’s pitiful. It should be shocking, but it’s barely a page turner these days ?

No fear of checking signatures on ballots  lol   If it was a financial transaction bank audit they would be all over it like a rash. But it’s just an election or I could word it if it was your money  and the bank didn’t want to investigate false signature irregularities you would be ok with that ?

Edited by green lurchers
3 hours ago, green lurchers said:

No fear of checking signatures on ballots  lol   If it was a financial transaction bank audit they would be all over it like a rash. But it’s just an election or I could word it if it was your money  and the bank didn’t want to investigate false signature irregularities you would be ok with that ?

Exactly,they keep saying it's a joke,but why are they afraid to verify signatures then? That will shut trump up?

2 hours ago, Francie said:

Exactly,they keep saying it's a joke,but why are they afraid to verify signatures then? That will shut trump up?

It’s all hooky and a few republicans are in on the game. It stinks.  How can a election get that bad  too much that they don’t want to go deep into shame really as it will become the norm still can’t be believe that folk want to go or are happy to go that far left  it will have serious repercussions down the line and far reaching if I’ve ever seen anything so crooked that election was it at the end of the day the republicans wer so asleep in letting it get that far just look at the set up seems things the dems got away with like most of ther tricks will be forgotten in time 

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

It’s all hooky and a few republicans are in on the game. It stinks.  How can a election get that bad  too much that they don’t want to go deep into shame really as it will become the norm still can’t be believe that folk want to go or are happy to go that far left  it will have serious repercussions down the line and far reaching if I’ve ever seen anything so crooked that election was it at the end of the day the republicans wer so asleep in letting it get that far just look at the set up seems things the dems got away with like most of ther tricks will be forgotten in time 

How very dare you go,its been the cleanest election yet,heck joe biden didn't even have to rally lol

27 minutes ago, Francie said:

How very dare you go,its been the cleanest election yet,heck joe biden didn't even have to rally lol

He couldn’t fill a car park with supporters yet got more votes than Obama lol I’m sorry but I see shit smell shit it is shit 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2