Trump Under Fire

18 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Liberalism is a seriously dangerous desease what is happening on the us stage is a for runner to the stage in Europe  you can all fiddle yourself over killary Pelosi Schumer and the corrupt fbi  courtesy of Clinton foundation but ask yourself do you anti trumpets want the leftie  lying anti establishment back in charge ? If you do you fkn need serious help infact your beyond help your fkd lol  fk Cortez fk Pelosi and fk all them furry gash anti USA anti white  the USA is v close to having the Dianne Abbott equivalent  running the show and you think that’s  the way to go “god help Americans that work pay tax and don’t want ther country handed over to free loading scumbags “

Now what's the word I want to use here?

Bollocks?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Now what's the word I want to use here?

Bollocks?

Gl is actually telling the truth , anything goes with liberals, the mayor of nyc just signed a law that states woman can have an abortion upto birth, an they were glefully enjoying it, total an utter scumbags.

Liberals are for incest, beastiality, homosexuality etc nothing is sacred, there a bunch of vile rats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Francie said:

Gl is actually telling the truth , anything goes with liberals, the mayor of nyc just signed a law that states woman can have an abortion upto birth, an they were glefully enjoying it, total an utter scumbags.

Liberals are for incest, beastiality, homosexuality etc nothing is sacred, there a bunch of vile rats.

That my friend is the truth  “ if that’s wat they want to do then that’s cool “”.  The liberals are r fkn weirdos  , trump ain’t the answer but he’s well in front of them antifa anti white anti colonial anti everything that put the world straight up , the eu feed off them cnts and those soros  loving cnts up the workers up the tax payers and fk the freeloaders ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, scothunter said:

And what about trump lol 

He lies constantly changes his mind all time.

Up to his neck in serious treasonous shit. And above all he is f***ing mental

You my friend need to do some homework   And if trump is treasonous then you ain’t in the game lol  if your saying that the dems wer the answer and handing the USA over to Muslim control go see a fkn doctor ?‍⚕️ 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, scothunter said:

And what about trump lol 

He lies constantly changes his mind all time.

Up to his neck in serious treasonous shit. And above all he is f***ing mental

The treasonus part is not true, thats why that faggot mueller is going after trumps buddies, but even at that trumps against all that is liberal, so hes not a patch on them, hes not perfect but by fook hes nothing like them vile liberals, there disgusting mate.

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Deker said:

161 pages so far, have we solved the Trump Dilemma, or will it be 400-500 pages by the next election?

:laugh::thumbs:

161 in two years suggests a little over 300 by 2020 elections. We're hoping to stay above the Fury Vs Wilder thread but we need to keep that post count up!

27 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

You my friend need to do some homework   And if trump is treasonous then you ain’t in the game lol  if your saying that the dems wer the answer and handing the USA over to Muslim control go see a fkn doctor ?‍⚕️ 

I don't know how many times we've said this, mate, but you're starting to sound like a crazy person. No one here is saying the Dems are the answer. I don't know how many times we have to post that before you understand.

Again. No one here is saying the Dems are the answer.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

No strikes mate, its the truth.

First you claimed that Don had $7.6 billion approved for the wall, a couple of pages back. He hadn't that was strike one.

Second you posted that link above that said Don had offered all these concessions on re-opening the government. He hadn't and even claimed responsibility for the shutdown in the extremely televised meeting they had which was also posted earlier in this thread. Basically the opposite of what that 'journo' was saying in the 3 minute link you posted. That was strike two.

The government shutdown is because Don didn't get the extra money for his wall. Period. The government spending bill wasn't approved because they refused to put that extra money in there.

This 3 weeks grace is a temporary reprieve to discuss border security further and I'll imagine that if he doesn't get money earmarked for a border wall by the middle of February he'll consider shutting the government down again and then use 'emergency powers' to circumvent congress to take that money from other sources.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

161 in two years suggests a little over 300 by 2020 elections. We're hoping to stay above the Fury Vs Wilder thread but we need to keep that post count up!

I don't know how many times we've said this, mate, but you're starting to sound like a crazy person. No one here is saying the Dems are the answer. I don't know how many times we have to post that before you understand.

Again. No one here is saying the Dems are the answer.

Chris your begging to be the new junikar. Muslim USA you tell me ?? Plz answer !! I’m having my doubts u na scotty pine for uhma 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1