Trump Under Fire

2 hours ago, baker boy said:

He's in the middle of a trade deal with China that could return a trillion dollars to the US in five years.

False. His trade war with China is currently hurting US farming and manufacturing is responsible for the slowing of growth mentioned earlier on. The subsidies now being paid to US farmers and manufacturers is increasing the deficit.

He got North Korea to stop shooting missiles and they declared peace with South Korea.

True but North and South Korea haven't declared peace. Still under negotiation and dependent on de-nuclerisation.

He slowed the flow of unknown Muslims to this country and wants legal immigration instead of open borders.

It's impossible to know if he's stopped an unknown number of muslims as the definition of unknown is self explanatory. Every president in 30 years wants legal immigration over open borders.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Pelosi for the first time in history cancelled the state of the union address. She wrote him granting him permission ( a formality) in the beginning of the shut down.  The Democratic party has been radicalized and is extreme. This is not the party of JFK.  NY state just voted for abortion right up to birth.  Thank God our forefathers had the foresight to realize we need to be a Republic instead of a Democracy.  Equal representation and not have the population centers of California and NY dictate who should be President. LA country alone has a higher population than over 30 states.  If Obama and Pelosi had their way California would have 8 senators and Wyoming one.  "

Both parties are radicalised and extreme. This is quantifiable with empirical evidence. Like Britain both parties refuse to negotiate with each other and bipartisan agreement is practically non-existant. This will continue until the American people realise and engage in the system that will bring negotiators in instead of career millionaire politicians like the Bush's, Clinton's, Kennedy's and the Trumps. One thing the Trump adminstration has done is energize voters to get to the polls. He truly has been wonderful for democracy! :laugh:

Donald promised to drain the swamp. He hasn't even attempted to at this point. He's simply become part of a corrupt club and like the rest of them in it for himself! At least until the law catches up with him! :laugh: ;)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Both parties are radicalised and extreme. This is quantifiable with empirical evidence. Like Britain both parties refuse to negotiate with each other and bipartisan agreement is practically non-existant. This will continue until the American people realise and engage in the system that will bring negotiators in instead of career millionaire politicians like the Bush's, Clinton's, Kennedy's and the Trumps. One thing the Trump adminstration has done is energize voters to get to the polls. He truly has been wonderful for democracy! :laugh:

Donald promised to drain the swamp. He hasn't even attempted to at this point. He's simply become part of a corrupt club and like the rest of them in it for himself! At least until the law catches up with him! :laugh: ;)

think the  radical left demo gash club has sucked you in Chris , shame realy you can’t pic over the lib machine media killary Obama’s fails in the same fashion ??

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

think the  radical left demo gash club has sucked you in Chris , shame realy you can’t pic over the lib machine media killary Obama’s fails in the same fashion ??

It's easy done. I'll cut and paste some of the other stuff I've written elsewhere on the net but I'll wait until you get back from Specsavers and start that thread on the Dems! :thumbs:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It's easy done. I'll cut and paste some of the other stuff I've written elsewhere on the net but I'll wait until you get back from Specsavers and start that thread on the Dems! :thumbs:

I’m sort of guessing Cortez has lured you over to dark side with her amazing policies and wisdom ? surely it’s not Pelosi ?

• Haha 1
  1. Trump Confidant Roger Stone Indicted On 7 Counts In Mueller Probe.
  2. As federal workers miss their second pay cheque the Trump shutdown puts 2.2 million homes at risk of eviction.
  3. TSA agents in Hawaii are starting to hand in their resignations as the shutdown over border security enters it's 34th day.
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, scothunter said:

Lol there not interested Chris trump supporters and left supporters both equally as bad. They support one hate the other despite the one they like is guilty of what they despise. 

Utter madness

I understand that mate but the bantering back and forth is fairly amusing while I have a few days off from the real world! :laugh:

All I've done is sift through the easily available and researchable information from my own libertarian biases and let the reader decide for themselves. They're free to make up their own minds or not as the case may be.

• Like 2