Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

21 hours ago, green lurchers said:

I get the bit that you can’t stand the man I havnt got that far meself I’m still stuck on the dems the shit they got wrapped round them supersedes anything ya bubble man can do ?x 10 

What treason and collusion with a state who is basically an enemy to the west.

I know a lot of you think it's all shit I myself have no doubt he is guilty of the accusations and prob a lot more. 

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Do you even read what you cut and paste anymore, mate? :laugh: ;)

Whattabout those Dems! ;)

THLSS2.jpg.202fc421d57ae5f4fb60fb9dd10b83c6.jpg

Lol your convincing me I need specsaveres but the dems think I’m immoral  on the grounds I might see the light and see where ther leading us , which dosnt matter of course as “ the world ends in 12 yrs “ apparently ?

Just now, green lurchers said:

Lol your convincing me I need specsaveres but the dems think I’m immoral  on the grounds I might see the light and see where ther leading us , which dosnt matter of course as “ the world ends in 12 yrs “ apparently ?

Whaddabout those Dems? Who gives a f*ck what those Dems think about you? Again this highlighting of Donald's incredibly public and obvious b*llsh*t isn't an endorsement for the Democrats. It never has been. It never will be. They were elected back to the house last November and despite taking office 3 weeks ago they've already introduced two bills that will errode the 2nd Ammendment. They support legislation that further errodes the 4th, 5th and 6th ammendments also. They're really big on continuing America's longest running conflict also and are trying to introduce trillions of public spending into government programs and upping the tax rate.

We can honestly sit here and pick at the previous administrations record on rights and war. We'll probably agree with 99% of it. We could sit here and talk about a failed democratic candidate. Her record in office and the fact that she's been on a pretty decent income despite not having a job for 2 years. We'll probably agree on 100% of it.

But this is Don's thread! If you agree with his gaffes let us know why. Or at least let us know why you dropped Hillary for Nancy! :laugh:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:
  1. Don's administration officially recognises Venezuela's opposition leader as interim president escalating tensions in Latin America.
  2. Aviation workers issue dire shutdown warning as air traffic control deteriorates.
  3. Don's own financial advisors warn of 0% growth as the shutdown continues. Warns of impending recession as a result.
  4. $6 billion US owed in backpay for furloughed federal workers, as of this week.
  5. Don insists the IRS returns to work without pay as US tax season looms. IRS are already pushing back with no shows.
  6. Don backs down to Pelosi over the State Of The Union address.
  7. Don's base voters and conservative activists are getting increasingly frustrated with his border wall 'obsession' acknowledging it's futility.

Back to GL in the studio! ;)

Haha  it’ goes like this don is having the same prob as we hav with the eu  you can’t deal with them acc to them we racist I personally  am not but I can tell the time of day  and as I see it the liberals dems labour the eu are collectively a proper bunch of cnt Boxes   The tidal wave of gender bender refugee worshipping give away feminist morons the world over is the demise of  good reason common sense  and  respect   Trump is on a hiding to nothing you got to give it to him he’s a trier the dems on the other hand esp the instant gash dems  represent the filth on this planet  they are the shit on the shoe of the world and I never mentioned killary or Pelosi lol ?

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Trump is on a hiding to nothing you got to give it to him he’s a trier

That's the thing mate. He's done nothing! Even when he had the deck stacked in his favour.

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I never mentioned killary or Pelosi lol ?

You're the only one that does! :laugh:;)

33 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

That's the thing mate. He's done nothing! Even when he had the deck stacked in his favour.

You're the only one that does! :laugh:;)

If as you say stick to the the thread title “ trump under fire ? then look who’s lighting the fire ?  Come on Chris it ain’t rocket science is it unless your dem  the title of the thread ain’t wat has don done ✅ is it lol ? Where me glasses ?

Edited by green lurchers
48 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

If as you say stick to the the thread title “ trump under fire ? then look who’s lighting the fire ?  Come on Chris it ain’t rocket science is it unless your dem  the title of the thread ain’t wat has don done ✅ is it lol ? Where me glasses ?

Errm... Ain't that kinda the point, mate? Click any of the links I've posted. How is Don not under fire? Maybe Specsavers ain't a bad idea after all! :laugh:

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Trump has the lowest Black and Hispanic unemployment in the history of that stat. Lowest unemployment in many decades.

True. Donald Trump inherited the economy from Barack Obama. The economic recovery has continued under Trump although the first half of Donnie's presidency has seen that slow to the lowest in 6 years. Trump's effect on the economy will be measured during his second term if he gets one.

Obama averaged under 2% GDP for his 32 quarters and Trump is over 3%.

Misleading comparison. The Trump adminstration has compared Obama's annual growth for 8 years in office to his monthly growth figures over a 3 month period. Obama's GDP broke 3% eight times while he was on office using the same statistics. The accurate figure will be measured at the end of his second term. With the federal shutdown the quarterly growth figure could hit 0%.

He lowered taxes yet revenue to the the Federal government has gone up.

True. The combined revenue to the Fed is up $14bn compared to last year. However Don hasn't reigned in government spending and the national deficit has hit a historic high of $21 trillion. On current performance Don's administration is predicted to add $5.3 trillion to the deficit in an 8 year term. Hillary Clinton's was predicted at $200 billion.

We produce enough oil now to be oil independent because Trump removed regulation.

False. Domestic oil production has been on a huge surge since the Bush administration. The Trump adminstration has inherited this boom. He is in the process of loosening regulation but it's not because of less regulation.

He got us out of the Paris agreement where every year our contributions would rise while foreign governments would have a say in our energy production and pollution controls but none on India or China.

The US is still in the Paris Accord and will be until November 2019 at the earliest.

He took off Obama's harsh military rules of engagement and our military was able to kick ISIS ass shrinking down the land they rule to practically nothing.

Unsure with this one as rules of engagement are classified. As your source doesn't quote where from it's hard to quantify.

Food stamps are at a long time low.

True. Reflected in the unemployment rate.

The stock market is the highest in history even with the volatility from the Fed messing with interest rates.

True but the Fed isn't messing with anything. The fed does not do anything that will jeopardise it's monetary policy and it's goals.