I do quite a bit of travelling last year we went to Costa Rica and nipped over the border to Nicaragua both amazing places if you like wild life and the outdoors I could go right into one talking about it.

I went to Jamaica Christmas time my third visit if you ever go get yourselves up to nine mile Bob Marleys resting place you tube it it's mad Ganga everywhere.

Cape Verde I went to Boa Vista great big sand pit and windy as anything I found it annoying Gambia is better.

I've done the Mexico trips I enjoyed it the Yucatan peninsula is where most people go Riviera Maya a good laugh.

I'm going to Cuba again this year third time I always say to people go to Havana it's amazing when the Americans get back out there it's going to change big time I'm planning to go to Santiago de Cuba which is on the south coast and is the former capital should be interesting.

As for Greek islands my wife and I used to go a lot to Corfu we used to stay at a place called perolaudes just outside sidari in the north there's a restaurant there called Bikolis it's amazing.

Lesvos is interesting if you have never been but it might now be affected by the migrant situation it was a few years ago i went.

I sound like bloody Alan Whicker happy holidays.

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't agree more ive been to loads of them and discover different beauty every time i go......cant beat them for climate,culture and food.   Wouldnt catch me in a Carribean island theres darkies

cheap cocaine

I was on holiday in Corfu last year. Sitting in a quiet bar overlooking a small harbour, I got chatting to some well heeled brits. They said the greek islands were pretty much identical to the Caribbe

Jamaica mate, you can't beat it. People are great and can't do enough for you. I've been to places since but I always say not as good as Jamaica. Great food, people and weather. I'm also off to St Lucia in may but not been here before then back to Jamaica in august, come back and the month after my second season with my first dog ever will start. Only got him 3 months ago and he done more than expected, single handed as well so I'm over the moon. Roll on next season

If you go to Zakynthos (Zante), you can find these :

21986130588_3b335abf55_h.jpg

Before we was married i took my mrs to Zante.....parked up for a bit of romance looking out to sea we started having a bit of a fumble when some old boy appeared shouting and hollering at me i couldnt understand a word he was on about but he was none too happy and kept pointing at my headlights i just presumed he was some old perv.....none the wiser and being on foreign turf we came away just to keep the peace but back at the hotel i was telling the barman about it and he explained that during the turtles breeding season any form of light at night attracts the baby turtles out of the water and apparently loads are found dead on the beaches because they cant find their way back to the water :icon_redface: .......i only wanted to see where her button holes were,next thing im getting accused of being a turtle killer !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1