Us English Should Have The Vote

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im tearing up here lads ? glad to read not all English lads are falling into the nationlists trap. Cause so much division and anomosity trying to get us to hate each other.   what a f***ing horri

"Whole swathes "! Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds.   Yea I forgot the south has full unemployment and its T total.   As for Scotland being a shithole lol you evidently have never set foot in

Well I for one won't be buying into all this stupid politicians shit to get people at each other's throats......its f***ing old hat and boring as f**k. Yes the jocks are all ugly, yes they are comple

Posted Images

Neither sturgeon nor joe any other nationlist has answered the elephant in the room.

you claim to want an independent scotland and be able to make you're own decisions.You claim the only way to achieve this is to break away from the union. However in the next breath you want to join the EU. In fact this is the crux of you're indy2. Makes no sense and is hypocrisy of te highest order. It only just proves to me they are an English hating party.

we do more trade with our friends over the border than the EU.

oh and sturgeon standing on the platform today addressing immigrants, and i quote.

"Scotlands not full. If you want to come here you be welcome "!

and you fuckers have the gall to brand no voters traitors.

Well all i can say is let them f***ing live next door to you SNP voters and keep the b*****ds away from me!

no they will be housed in already run down jobless areas causing more divisions and anomosity. Picking up benefits and draining an already crippled NHS. Oh and they wont integrate will stick to there own kind speaking thete own language. Tell me what possible good are they to scotland! Ill tell you just more voters to keep sturgeon in power!

Is that what she says the wee cow. This is main reason I'm voting No this time...?
Nicola Sturgeon urges all Brexit-haters to move to the refuge of Scotland - The Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3124094/nicola-sturgeon-urges-all-brexit-haters-to-move-to-scotland-as-she-calls-for-a-second-referendum/

jajajaja, the two situations are different. catalonia in spain is different from scotland in the uk.. spain keep saying an iscotland would need to reapply, go through the process every other country does

can you provide a recent link or video from someone high up in spains government, that states 100% they will veto scotlands eu membership if it tries to rejoin. not maybe, could, if etc etc etc

Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy opposes EU talks with Scotland | The Independent

Not the best granted, I'm trying to find the guy off the telly here from the other morning stating clearly the Spanish governments position has not changed, veto can and will be used.

You do realise Spain still don't recognise Kosovo as an independent nation a main reason they are not part of the EU. Spain just won't have it and lets face it Spain is far more important than Scotland to the EU (just think vegetables and produce that supplies the continent). No offence but Bukkie and a dram just won't cut it ;)

jajajaja, the two situations are different. catalonia in spain is different from scotland in the uk.. spain keep saying an iscotland would need to reapply, go through the process every other country does

can you provide a recent link or video from someone high up in spains government, that states 100% they will veto scotlands eu membership if it tries to rejoin. not maybe, could, if etc etc etc

Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy opposes EU talks with Scotland | The Independent

Not the best granted, I'm trying to find the guy off the telly here from the other morning stating clearly the Spanish governments position has not changed, veto can and will be used.

You do realise Spain still don't recognise Kosovo as an independent nation a main reason they are not part of the EU. Spain just won't have it and lets face it Spain is far more important than Scotland to the EU (just think vegetables and produce that supplies the continent). No offence but Bukkie and a dram just won't cut it ;)

What would Spain gain in saying no to Scotland joining the EU mate.?

Neither sturgeon nor joe any other nationlist has answered the elephant in the room.

you claim to want an independent scotland and be able to make you're own decisions.You claim the only way to achieve this is to break away from the union. However in the next breath you want to join the EU. In fact this is the crux of you're indy2. Makes no sense and is hypocrisy of te highest order. It only just proves to me they are an English hating party.

we do more trade with our friends over the border than the EU.

oh and sturgeon standing on the platform today addressing immigrants, and i quote.

"Scotlands not full. If you want to come here you be welcome "!

and you fuckers have the gall to brand no voters traitors.

Well all i can say is let them f***ing live next door to you SNP voters and keep the b*****ds away from me!

no they will be housed in already run down jobless areas causing more divisions and anomosity. Picking up benefits and draining an already crippled NHS. Oh and they wont integrate will stick to there own kind speaking thete own language. Tell me what possible good are they to scotland! Ill tell you just more voters to keep sturgeon in power!

Is that what she says the wee cow. This is main reason I'm voting No this time...
Nicola Sturgeon urges all Brexit-haters to move to the refuge of Scotland - The Sunhttps://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3124094/nicola-sturgeon-urges-all-brexit-haters-to-move-to-scotland-as-she-calls-for-a-second-referendum/
That's the best idea she has had for ages, can she start with the 4.5 million pakis, Africans and assorted other odd marks that voted Remain in my home city of London please. Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

As Malt said mate, plus Cataluña. Spain cannot afford to lose either for economic reasons ;)

The funny thing about joe saying it's different etc..... it's only 45odd years ago Spain was absolutely destroying catalan cities and murdering catalans in the street! I can show you walls in plazas where the bullet holes in the walls remain from mass executions.

So just on the grounds of historical bullshit Cataluña would seem to have more right to independence

And yet the English are terrible people ?

Yhis is why I voted out of the EU.....attachicon.gif20170319_094340.jpg

The fuuckers cannae make a decent breakfast... my Austrian girlfriend's attempt

You really want this in Scotland??

f**k that :laugh::laugh::laugh:

As Malt said mate, plus Cataluña. Spain cannot afford to lose either for economic reasons ;)

The funny thing about joe saying it's different etc..... it's only 45odd years ago Spain was absolutely destroying catalan cities and murdering catalans in the street! I can show you walls in plazas where the bullet holes in the walls remain from mass executions.

So just on the grounds of historical bullshit Cataluña would seem to have more right to independence

And yet the English are terrible people

your some man! the situation is different, theres about as much chance of you finding a post from me saying i hate the english etc etc and thats why id vote yes as you finding a post from the spainish pm saying they would veto scotland for 100%.. its the poltics game mate, as you reminded me early on, its all in the carefull wording,

Sturgeon is one crafty wee f****r, shes doing all this to gain more power, why she would independence from england then hand it to the eu?

But ffs joe an others who want a independent scotland, what the fecks the matter with that?

Dont want to hear scaremongering economic shite, just a reason why its so awful scotland wants to take control of there own country, anybody, mush scothunter?

Cz the majority of scots dont want it! We are happy being part of the union as we have been for hundreds of years.

As for taking controlscotland has more devolved power than any other country ever has.

Its a huge gamble and one that is unnecessary. Just cz a minority of scots want it does not change that fact.

They were granted a referendum they lost plain and simple and since then there has been divisions in this country and anomosity which was never there before. Now they are going to dredge it all up again and create further unrest.

So to answer you're question there nothing wrong with wanting it if the majority want it but they don't and they are offended by nationlists asking for another referendum when we only just had one and were told it was once in a lifetime vote.

No respect for our decision and lied and tbh they didnt convince us the last time with straight answers to independence and nothing has changed still no concrete answers as to actual independence will mean. The true fact is they cant give you any concrete answers cz they f***ing dont know either!

• Like 3