Us English Should Have The Vote

Hilarious! See her ugly torn face when she was told she wasn't get it lol

now all were going to get is snp trying to convince us big bad Westminster is trampling on scots.

it will only work with they nationlist c**ts though. The majority of us agree with may. Heard the scottish fishing industry on radio saying they agree with the PM and SNP should shut up and get on with running the country and stop stirring up hatred.

As for that other b*****d Robertson if anyone is ever in need of a massive stroke its that c**t!

Said to the boy I work with that May should let us have our vote. By saying 'no' she has opened the door for the SNP to to use that as bully tactics and push forward with the agenda that Scotland never gets a say. In a way there's a part of me that actually will side with the SNP on that one.
thats how people vote over here, with bitterness, Sinn Fein collapsed stormont and pushed an election and guess what? We just got the same again, it was a vote to see who can call a united Ireland's vote, and the dup just kept going on about Gerry Adams , like a vote from 1980s, bitterness fecks countries up

In a certain way your correct. But...we keep on hearing how we are one United Kingdom but when it suits it the PM can put her foot down like the headmaster and flick the silly little child( Scotland) to the side. No matter who you are or what you believe in that does not look good. And personally I think a bad move for the PM.

Anyway I've said I've changed my mind from last time and I'll be voting No.

i don't think she has anything personal against Scotland and the majority of the scots, but she must detest sturgeon as she fights everything and is not for a United Kingdom , there's the SNP, LABOUR, SINN FEIN, ALLIANCE, that are the danger we face as a United Kingdom from within, as they are trying to destroy it. I say give SNP the vote and if they loose then the leaders should be made to leave the uk and go live in Europe, Somebody needs to print out the meaning of independence and post it to the SNP as its defo not what they're trying to achieve
  • Like 1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im tearing up here lads ? glad to read not all English lads are falling into the nationlists trap. Cause so much division and anomosity trying to get us to hate each other.   what a f***ing horri

"Whole swathes "! Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds.   Yea I forgot the south has full unemployment and its T total.   As for Scotland being a shithole lol you evidently have never set foot in

Well I for one won't be buying into all this stupid politicians shit to get people at each other's throats......its f***ing old hat and boring as f**k. Yes the jocks are all ugly, yes they are comple

Posted Images

You're a funny man Joe. Expect big cuts in public spending if Scotland became independent, with it's large spending deficit and share of national debt, as well as no more subsidies from the rest of the UK or EU. I see another basket case like Greece as it would have to adopt the Euro with all that it entails.

Two things, the SNP are in a minority coalition government so are hardly representative of the whole of Scotland. Secondly, people voted on independence knowing full well that a vote to stay in the UK meant that there would be a referendum on leaving the EU in the coming years. Voting to stay in the UK meant accepting any future EU referendum. The SNP's argument that leaving the EU means that the result of the independence vote can be ignored and run again is just pure pish.

atleast am cheering someone up :laugh::laugh::laugh:

expect spending cuts either way mate, scotland will suffer as part of a brexit britain, make no mistake about that. the difference is, with independence we can choose a different path, as mentioned before its said both would face tough choices but an independent scotland could recover quicker a spart as the single market. the greece scare storys dont work, our economy is different and remember part of the reason we are in this mess is because we have been part of the uk.

minority yes, but with a record vote and the biggest % in the western world right now.. the snp manifesto was clear on independence, going on the support theve had for a few years now i think its fair to say they speak more for scotland than the unelected pm and party with only one mp in the country.. there are images and staements all over the internet showing what the no campain said in 2014, might be worth a google, save me copying and pasting :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Independence is an after thought with that shower. Consolidating there own power is what comes first SNP.

They would have us wearing hair shirts and eating roots as long as they break up the union.

English hating c**ts and its been instilled into them. There followers are pig ignorant when it comes to their own history aswell!

Bang on about culloden and highland clearances. When the true fact is 80% of crown forces back when that happened were scots who were sick of them plotting and obstructing progress also collaberating with the french! They are like the cossacks to the russians treacherous by nature scheming and plotting.and lehm is correct majority are very pro sinn fein (IRA).Few year back they even dabbled in a letter bomb campaign.

f**k sake salmond was expelled from the party many years ago with 12 others for being extreme.

even today they sayb"were not anti english" you only need to look at that chav bitch mhari black. f***ing embaressment!

chewing her lips and picking her beak in parliment and her anti British tweets. Scruffy looking c**t who like she just fell out of bed!

Fortunately the unionists far outway them and will give them another boot in the sack if it ever comes around again!

• Like 2

alittle humour reply to you scotty

Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers

i dont hate the english, ;)

You must hate the Scottish if you want independence..... ??

Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers

You must hate the Scottish if you want independence.....

not at all mate, i paint my face blue, polish my claymore , clean my skirt and practice shouting freedom everyday, am a proud true scot :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

You must hate the Scottish if you want independence.....

not at all mate, i paint my face blue, polish my claymore , clean my skirt and practice shouting freedom everyday, am a proud true scot :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And you know what happened last time someone shouted freedom...... ??

• Like 1

Well, I woke up this morning and have been listening all about the subject on radio 4, various bollocks from both sides.

Now I have always maintained I want Scotland to remain part of the UK and I still feel that really BUT it occurred to me, it don't really matter a f**k to me any more as I don't live in the U.K.

And then I thought something else, if we have had a vote on our independence as the UK it's a bit rich to then try and deny Scotland the same, in reality you can't with anything like a straight face.

And what's more, in this time of major political changes (which I think is long overdue in the west) a smaller, poorer country may not actually be the disaster everyone talks about (for Scotland or England).......I think too much stock is put on GDP as a measure of happiness when it fact it seems that as GDP gets bigger people's actual life gets worse.

Maybe a poorer country would be less populated by those who come to exploit the financial opportunities, a smaller country should in theory be a friendlier place to live.

Maybe getting back to a simpler, poorer time is exactly what we need ?

So, maybe it's worth throwing all the cards in the air and seeing how they fall because what the UK has at the moment is shit in many people's eyes.

• Like 1