Tracing Phone Numbers

other half is getting calls at strange hours, don`t know the number so not answering it, any one out there use any of the tracing ap`s to get some idea where they are from or who they are, PM please if you can help

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably nothing Used to ring my mate Keith at strange hours He'd deny it was it him Probably because of how late it was

Does your missus wear boots and work at the same place as greenlurchers?

Years ago i kept phoning my mother in law one day asking for Keith. I did each call in different accent voice etc. Then bout 10o'clock at nite i rang her & said.... Hi there my names Keith have th

got the number, just don`t know who the hell it is, phones at strange hours, if I could trace the area the cells operating from it might give me an idea if its family, tried phoning it back on my phone and it goes straight to voda answerphone, think i`ll try again at 2am, then 3 am and hourly after that

I,m detecting a little bit of distrust here, or a deeper seated issue than a few phone calls, my landlines and mobiles get stupid calls at all hours I just don't answer them then if they ring more than once I block them, if I started trying to trace them all I,d end up running round India slapping half the population for working in a call centre,

• Like 1

other half is getting calls at strange hours, don`t know the number so not answering it, any one out there use any of the tracing ap`s to get some idea where they are from or who they are, PM please if you can help

It's her phone why isn't she answering it ? Especially if it is a repeated call. Maybe, just maybe, if she answers her own phone the mystery will be solved, and then maybe your mind can rest.

• Like 1