Young Romeo Pup

All this alls about a certain animal that don't click in one ways or another could be lots a reasons and that's not. Defending the xs,I had a razor wellp I believe he was shouted from every roof top of how good he was .it ended in a cull did I moan or slate the said razor,no emphatically not yas see when's yas Been in livestock since birth,yas no luck plays a massive part aswell has bloodlines I believe the negatives need to heard of certain types and there lines some are strong in some departments where others may be week. I also believe that by doing ones apprenticeship of a variety off types and there xes gives thee the added advantage and experience of what to expect positives and negatives. I'll say this I ain't gotenoughfingers on four hands the amount I have culled simple fact ,yas crack on and have no alternative if it's in the blood and they ain't no need ta stroke the ego syndrome a man also said ta me always the better the devil yas know.and the same applies ta livestock stick ta ya station at times trying ta play the devil one can be brought back ta there station. Atb bunnys

• Like 1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What else apart from dogs? Everything but matey or atleast I hope that to be the case,the enjoyment I once got from the dog game has gone for me,it's became a bit of a chore & a good friend of min

What language was that written in ?

With each passing year I find myself thinking enough is enough , especially with the way the game is now. I keep my own council and today out just lead walking a couple of the dogs, It crossed my mind 95% of the old school lads have finished with the hounds some retired gracefully if thats possible LOL Some have even retired from life itself. I thought its the same at the close of the running season every year for the last few seasons thats me finished with it now.but after getting home sorting the kennels and having a brew, I know that come September I will be looking to the trees for the first signs of the leaves dropping and on my early doors walk checking if i can see my breath in the air to see if the weathers changing. . if its in your blood you cant change that.life can take many a twist and turn and you go in many a direction but that little twitch you get when you see a decent dog or a pair of ears twitch on the brow of a hill some thing brings you back full circle. I know what Fuji is talking about and if he can stick to his decision I truly wish him well, but my heart says come the Fall it will be one more season then I am finished with it ATB

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 4

Anyhow don't really matter about any dog to me now lol I had my final EVER days hunting over the weekend with my Romeo sapling,just mooching about & what lifted got ran,got 11 bunnies & 7 others..Was an enjoyable day,I've driven over 1200 miles in just my last two days out with the dogs in view of getting them a run..enjoy your mutts dudes,I'm gonna enjoy my "free" time from here on & do other shit instead of f***ing dogs..Take care folks

I'll just keep boring the sh@te out of you with my Pups progress. See you Sunday ;)

With each passing year I find myself thinking enough is enough , especially with the way the game is now. I keep my own council and today out just lead walking a couple of the dogs, It crossed my mind 95% of the old school lads have finished with the hounds some retired gracefully if thats possible LOL Some have even retired from life itself. I thought its the same at the close of the running season every year for the last few seasons thats me finished with it now.but after getting home sorting the kennels and having a brew, I know that come September I will be looking to the trees for the first signs of the leaves dropping and on my early doors walk checking if i can see my breath in the air to see if the weathers changing. . if its in your blood you cant change that.life can take many a twist and turn and you go in many a direction but that little twitch you get when you see a decent dog or a pair of ears twitch on the brow of a hill some thing brings you back full circle. I know what Fuji is talking about and if he can stick to his decision I truly wish him well, but my heart says come the Fall it will be one more season then I am finished with it ATB

Yes when it is in the blood you can't stop it.

• Like 1

young romeo pup,,,what a little fecker he was lol,,,,great character,,,although im glad he wernt mine,,just lodged at mine for a couple of months befor his epic travel to barca..

i started taking him in me van,,,whilst exercizing the other dogs behind down the lane,,,after a day or two of this,,he was getting that pissed off that he was in the van,,jumping all over me whilst trying to drive,,jumping at the windows ect,,in the end i thought feck it,,and let him out,,,nice and steady he was doing 3 mile no problem from the off,,loads of energy,,lol

imagejpg1_zpsff84ff16.jpg

And yes he is still a cnut! :laugh: Only he's now 35kg and the most ignorant fuuck I have ever had the misfortune to meet. He treats the girls like shoite, he's better with my daughter as she is more experienced at handling large dogs but treats the Mrs like a P@ki would. For all his faults (and he has a shit load) by fuucking hell he's my cnut and always will be ;)

No I didn't get him for the name, tbh when I was offered a pup, I wasn't even sure who Romeo was :laugh: I looked at the mother (online), spoke with the chap (decent, honest bloke in my opinion throughout our dealings) and just thought fuuck it I'll take a punt.

What's going to happen with the dogs you've got Andy ???

Three will be pts Ken..Fenn & Mario for sure,Don is a joy to have around,he's stress free & obedient as they come & is 8 this month so not as likely to give me a headache whilst out & about..I have a soft spot for my Boots dog but he just won't switch off,he has a wonderful temperament,100% house trained etc but as things stand it will be he who joins the others on a one way day trip.I will always be grateful to them for giving their all for me,I know I'm letting them down but I was brought up to the tune of a dogs a dog & ALWAYS has to play second fiddle,I'm putting myself at the forefront for once in my life,it is what it is & it was what it was..I thank them all past & present for without them I could never of lived the dream ?

• Like 1

I was just mulling things over has any one started a collection fa the gold pocket watch . Retirement and all that da fugi I believe a full hunter would suit the fella fine on his Sunday sessions down the boozer lol .atb bunnys.

Well then,who's gonna show some backbone & admit they went running to Robbie Romeo's owner saying I've been calling his dog lol..Im looking forward to seeing who's man enough to say it were them..Ahhhh cup of tea time me thinks,I'm waitinggggggggggggggggggggggg

i thought robbie was on here :D

What's going to happen with the dogs you've got Andy ???

Three will be pts Ken..Fenn & Mario for sure,Don is a joy to have around,he's stress free & obedient as they come & is 8 this month so not as likely to give me a headache whilst out & about..I have a soft spot for my Boots dog but he just won't switch off,he has a wonderful temperament,100% house trained etc but as things stand it will be he who joins the others on a one way day trip.I will always be grateful to them for giving their all for me,I know I'm letting them down but I was brought up to the tune of a dogs a dog & ALWAYS has to play second fiddle,I'm putting myself at the forefront for once in my life,it is what it is & it was what it was..I thank them all past & present for without them I could never of lived the dream

Behave your fcking self ffs

Cheers, D.

• Like 1