Young Romeo Pup

Read a few times bitchs are around 60% of what makes pups up genetically maybe lads should look closer at the bitchs instead of buying cos of stud dog names? Deffo pays too look right into what your buying and being realistic too the outcome as well helps

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What else apart from dogs? Everything but matey or atleast I hope that to be the case,the enjoyment I once got from the dog game has gone for me,it's became a bit of a chore & a good friend of min

What language was that written in ?

I wont be matching anyone or entering comps just going out on my own that will do for me doesnt have to be 3 out 3 couldnt careless about numbers just enjoy bringing them on and getting them in condition

am sure it will work out..Just enjoy yours self's that's all what matters..f**k big bags and names

Too right ? Dogs for enjoying anything extra a real bonus the rest stone cold reality

• Like 3

Ffs funny how one person moans about their pups sire after doing the research and purchasing pups and all of a sudden the stud dog is shite and his owner only in it for the coin lol, give yourselves a shake lads it's like monkey see monkey do on here at times

• Like 2

Ffs funny how one person moans about their pups sire after doing the research and purchasing pups and all of a sudden the stud dog is shite and his owner only in it for the coin lol, give yourselves a shake lads it's like monkey see monkey do on here at times

Same old same old every single stud dog and owner gets this eventually, of course none of the owners are too blame lol

• Like 3

I've got one here and there have been more expensive litters advertised on here at what we'd call working man's rates, mine certainly isn't a out and out daytime dog it has to be worked across the board on different land quarry fur and feather to suit my needs and so far I've no complaints and I knew what both her parents were about before procuring my pup, the minerals were there and I'm delighted but I've put a lot into the animal,

• Like 2

I'd be looking for a dog to take the full spectrum there is plenty about decent lads who are not in it for coin the days of big coursing names is out the window I've never fell for the bullshit?

Not if you wanted it for hare coursing you wouldn't ? Plenty coursing dogs take full spectrum too but then again there's beddy greys that do good dogs just that,

When i got this pup mate i wasnt looking for any big name in the breeding they was about at the time i wanted a pup and i liked the look of the one i have got i wouldnt of been bothered if either of the parents were useless its down to me if this pup does anything not romeo or diamond

fair play to you and like i said earlier I hope it turns out good for you :thumbs:

• Like 1

Some folks keep working dogs as a hobby/passtime. Others have them as a way to supplemwent income from breeding and studding. The serious stockman has a programme and goal of improvement and usually falls in the middle of the two types of owners. A good stock man usually has years of ownership/ working his stock , observing others charges and copious amounts of research. Tried and tested lines play an important role in breeding programmes , there is always the element of luck involved but homework usually bares results.Time spent improving stock in itself deserves its own rewards be they personal satisfaction or financial reward. One thing is for sure it would be a boring world if all opinions were the same. My personal pet hate is untried dogs being bred from and internet bullshit that enhances undeserving recognition, as people say regularly there is plenty of unsung quality stock around but some owners dont seek fame and fortune but are content to persue their objectives in their own time and by their own methods. Like they say everyone is a critic but some know what they are about.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 4

I have a romeo pup here out of pearl i am happy with I'm not here to hype romeo up just because iv got a dog out of him no , I am going to say I was after a small fast aggressive type of runner to suite the land I would be working. I got told about romeo throwing fast aggressive killers yeah there was mentions of him being average and not many people seen him run but on average how many hare killers is he producing ask your selfs that . The mother to my pup peal a good little fast killer good coat on her only 23 24 inches . My pup is under 24 inch tt good dense coat on him and so fare he's been a please to own, no trouble I couldn't sort out with abit of time put in. Now as for the Mia pups for what I have seen they are very big dogs iv seen a video of one run and it looked poor just too big long legs couldn't get down fast enough to strike and I'm sure they all won't be like that out the litter just the way it works with the dog game you ask your self what will I be running? where? are the parents doing that ? You pay ur money and take a chance . Buddy in my opinion was one of the best produces in his time now never saw the dog run but what I got told he was only average champions don't always produce champions. Like said before the Dam plays a big part in the dog . Atb to Hawkins with your dog mate .

• Like 2