British Government In Refugee U Turn......

yeh of course...plenty to do in this country,,to many homless,,,nhs,in chrisis,,to name a few,,,but as a spossed big power in the world,,surly we owe it to humanity to help,,,

The onus to house, educate and care for refugees would fall on local authorities. The same local authorities who can barely provide proper social care for the elderly and frail, who are struggling to provide enough housing for the poor and vulnerable, who are having to make huge cuts right across their budgets...Cuts imposed on them by central government.

Even in wealthy Surrey, the local authority was looking at huge increases to council tax bills, to find an adequate level of social care.

Central government can't come up with shiny, new headline grabbing policies, then expect cash-strapped council's to pick up the tab !

• Like 7

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The onus to house, educate and care for refugees would fall on local authorities. The same local authorities who can barely provide proper social care for the elderly and frail, who are struggling to

think weve done our bit now pal time to concentrate on our own

More good news http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4207256/Rochdale-grooming-gang-deported-appeals-rejected.html

It's not good news for Britain to opt out of its international responsibilities. Some of these kids are unaccompanied and are as young as 6.They have already lived through bombs and bullets and some are sleeping rough. They are at risk of pimps and trafficking.

FFS Britain is bigger than the likes of May and Boris who presumably, are at the back of these decisions to backtrack and not allow them access.

There are plenty of couples looking to adopt--give the poor little buggers a chance of a better life I say. One day it might be your kids or grandkids in need of humanitarian help. Let em in I say.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2

There are thousands of kids already in this country who are available for adoption and thousands don't get adopted every year

There are hundreds of thousands of orphans all over Africa and the rest of the world. ...what makes those from Syria and other parts of the middle was so special they should be alowed to come here

• Like 2

It's not good news for Britain to opt out of its international responsibilities. Some of these kids are unaccompanied and are as young as 6.They have already lived through bombs and bullets and some are sleeping rough. They are at risk of pimps and trafficking.

FFS Britain is bigger than the likes of May and Boris who presumably, are at the back of these decisions to backtrack and not allow them access.

There are plenty of couples looking to adopt--give the poor little buggers a chance of a better life I say. One day it might be your kids or grandkids in need of humanitarian help. Let em in I say.

Show us proof of these children, all we've seen are men pretending to be children.

• Like 1

Show us proof of these children, all we've seen are men pretending to be children.

If you are so concerned then why don't you take one, your a bit like a bloke walking in a pub, ordering drinks all round then turning to somebody else and telling them to pick up the tab.

too many have suffered at the hands of these beasts to even allow one in, set up camps in their own countries and when the Shiite is over then they can learn trades, skills in rebuilding, not run away

I would agree as long as the fraudulent beard children and all the fighting aged males are sent away. The millions who have and who are attempting to exploit this situation have ruined it for the most vulnerable with their greed and selfishness so innocents will suffer and inevitably the ones exploiting will be crushed and probably many who have done nothing wrong too...
  • Like 2

Ukip said years ago that yazidi kids should be given emergency help..... Nobody listened.

We would all help genuine kids....But young men of uncertain age on the verge of adulthood should be subject to some serious vetting. Also if they are genuine orphans there is no need to have the rule that allows automatic access to all their family at a later date.WHY ARE THESE KIDS NOT HEADING TO SAUDI ARABIA!!!!

• Like 2

But the sad reality is the 1s your talking about aren't what those in control have put 1st , so when people are glad this has stopped its because they've seen the "Kids" brought here before Xmas and when you have the likes off Gary Lineker shouting "Racist" to anyone who questioned those brought here last yr tells the normal person there being treated as fools AGAIN by those who will never come into contact with these "Kids !!

"Kids" = Men . , but keep that quiet as where not meant to know ;)

• Like 2

The do gooder lefties have ultimately cost these vulnerable children the chance of a future in Britain.

The open door, come one , come all policy has eventually been the breaking point of very many decent Brits who originally would never have considered refusing these children.

Very many good decent people are now agreeing with the government and saying no more, don't care who they are.

Caused by,

typical left wing attitude, it's never enough, every one is a victim, just keep letting all and sundry in.

Perhaps if they wound their self righteous necks in and listened to the majority of the people genuine people of all ages would still be welcomed to our shores.

• Like 3

I remember years ago when it was all kicking off in the former Yugoslavia and our council put hundreds of refugees up in caravans on an old hospital site but soon as the conflict was over every last one of them returned to their own country and caused no problems wile they resided in the town what gets me is nobody ever mentions about these refugees returning to their own countrys.