Good Riddance Phil Shiner .......

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The solicitor that brought thousands of fictitious court cases against British soldiers (none of which were ever proven ) is likely to be struck off as a solicitor today ..... good riddance to scum ..

Struck off................he should be sent down

He's been found guilty of fraud, which is why I suggested his fees might be seen as proceeds of crime ? Most of his fees were paid via legal aid, so the British tax payer has every right to demand the

I thought knowingly giving false information in court was imprisonable in itself. Hopefully someone as spiteful as him will take up the case to prosecute him.

He's been found guilty of fraud, which is why I suggested his fees might be seen as proceeds of crime ? Most of his fees were paid via legal aid, so the British tax payer has every right to demand their money back, I think !

If he's sent down, as he should be, maybe he'd like to share a cell with Sgt. Blackman ?

• Like 2

Should be charged with high treason, i believe that still carried the death sentence when hanging for murder was abolished.

1 of the 1st things blair did when he got in to power was to do away with hanging for treason, c**t was covering his back because theres never been a more treasonous twat than that b*****d

• Like 2