Shooting At Mosque

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shootings in Masjids is not as rare as some would think , and the usual culprits call themselves Muslims also, Any loss of innocent life no matter whose or how caused is a waste and source of sufferin

whilst we are entering such a strong argument, shall we just forget the fact that your beloved leaders have been dropping bombs all over the Muslims for the last fifteen years at least, killing hundre

Never mind all this " rip " bollocks tell it how it is.....if its a white Christian to get blown up or a black Muslim id rather it was a black Muslim.... the way things are going its going to be part

It looks like one of the two suspects arrested for the Quebec mosque shooting is of Moroccan origin, so highly likely a muslim himself, and both were heard to be yelling allahu akbar, so there may be more to this incident.

just strengthens trumps policies

It looks like one of the two suspects arrested for the Quebec mosque shooting is of Moroccan origin, so highly likely a muslim himself, and both were heard to be yelling allahu akbar, so there may be more to this incident.

morroco isnt banned. libya too. trump is all show.

morroco isnt banned. libya too. trump is all show.

soon will be, again the religion of rest in piece

Muslim pulslim, we are all human, it's just another division in life to keep us all hating each other so we turn to our respective leaders for help, were as in truth it's our leaders that cause the division and hatred so they can control us stupid pesants, and here we go again playing straight into enemy hands,

• Like 1

Muslim pulslim, we are all human, it's just another division in life to keep us all hating each other so we turn to our respective leaders for help, were as in truth it's our leaders that cause the division and hatred so they can control us stupid pesants, and here we go again playing straight into enemy hands,

think you will find its not are leaders that cause the division it's the muslims them selfs shooting innocent people and rape kids
  • Like 3

think you will find its not are leaders that cause the division it's the muslims them selfs shooting innocent people and rape kids
whilst we are entering such a strong argument, shall we just forget the fact that your beloved leaders have been dropping bombs all over the Muslims for the last fifteen years at least, killing hundreds of thousands of totally innocent men, women and children, and before you come to the obvious conclusion and start calling me a Muslim,I,m an atheist I like or dislike people depending on wether I like them or not, not because of the colour of there skin or which god they decide to follow or even who the telly tells me to like, you should try it, it's quite liberating
  • Like 6

security (Aman) has to be with the security of Islam, i.e. the authority of Muslims. The evidence for this comes from the saying of Allah (swt), “Allah will not allow the disbelievers to have an authority over the believers.” [TMQ An- Nisa: 141] i.e. it is not allowed for the disbelievers to have authority (Sultan) over the believers, because giving them authority means that the security of Muslims is in the hands of Kufr and not in the hands of Islam.

Furthermore, the Prophet (saw) used to order the invasion of every land which did not submit to the Sultan of Muslims, and he used to engage in war against them whether the inhabitants were Muslim or non-Muslim. Anas narrated that: “Wherever the Prophet (saw) raided some people he would not raid except in the morning. If he heard the Adhan he would refrain, and if he did not he would invade after dawn”.

And it was narrated by Essam Almusny, who said: “The Prophet (saw) used to tell to the expeditions that he sent: ‘If you` have seen a mosque or heard a call for prayer, then do not kill anybody.’” The Adhan and the mosque are considered symbols of Islam, a matter which indicates that if the land is inhabited by Muslims this does not prevent it from being invaded and fought against as an act of war, but the important factor is that its people will not be killed, yet it will be invaded. This means that it is considered Dar al-Harb or Dar al-Kufr because, though the symbols or rituals of Islam are present, it is not protected by the authority of the Prophet (saw), i.e. the authority and security of Islam. So it would be considered Dar al-Harb (land of war), and like any land defined as Dar al-Harb it would be invaded.

It should be clear that whether the population of the land is majority Muslim or not irrelevant in terms of considering it Dar al-Islam as long as the authority lies with the Muslims.

http://www.khilafah.com/clarifying-the-meaning-of-dar-al-kufr-a-dar-al-islam/

FFS can't you let your room mate, alter ego, bipolar other self have a go on the laptop, he's a lot funnier than you with his spelling, pigeon English etc.

• Like 1

Never mind all this " rip " bollocks tell it how it is.....if its a white Christian to get blown up or a black Muslim id rather it was a black Muslim.... the way things are going its going to be part of everyday life so best we get used to it and nail our colours to the mast.....its this mamby pamby " respect to everyone " attitude that f****d us in the first place.

• Like 6

whilst we are entering such a strong argument, shall we just forget the fact that your beloved leaders have been dropping bombs all over the Muslims for the last fifteen years at least, killing hundreds of thousands of totally innocent men, women and children, and before you come to the obvious conclusion and start calling me a Muslim,I,m an atheist I like or dislike people depending on wether I like them or not, not because of the colour of there skin or which god they decide to follow or even who the telly tells me to like, you should try it, it's quite liberating

Try and open your eyes and see what is going on and while you are at also take the blinkers a the rose tinted glasses off

• Like 2