Coursing Dogs Stolen Barnsley

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's been found and is back where she belongs ??????

thiers thieves amongst us.fact

The good hard working travellers need to start speaking up against these scumbags that plague their community. 99% always travellers pinching these dogs and that just leads to more folk thinking the w

Posted Images

Why it bolloks ? My cousins dog was nicked by scrap lads there was seen doing it an dog was never seen again that was 20 year ago , around my way if you leave kids bike in garden the scrap lads take it no nock on your door is that for scrap

Tank most these scrap men are romanians or polish. Pakis round here doing it at night with a f***ing lamp. Most boys i no packed it in mate especially when it went down to 30 quid a tonne...not all scrap men are thieves. I certainly wasnt when i did it anyway

• Like 2

Bitch back £350 ramsom scruffy robbing b*****ds hope you rot in hell was £400 gave £50 back in luck money haha wankers

Thats not somebodys conscience being pricked, thats a tw#t being forced to pick plan B. They need knacking the lot of 'em.

• Like 2

One thing to bare in mind these thieving scummy b*****ds can only steal dogs and sell them on or even work them because there are so many thieving corrupt c**ts in the dog game that call themselves dog men. When dogs go and a high visnbility campaign is mounteed to make it impossible to wok them or sell them on its amazing how many actually get returned. It should be the norm all the genuine dog lads publicise it everytime it happens and anyone who knows a dog thief get them named and shamed. Atb to the lad whos got his dogs back.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 6