President Trump

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I first read your post I thought you was on about Axum

Now if he'd push back on the ban on lead bullets for hunting. Both his son hunt. It's about time there was someone on are side over here.

That's why we don't need to get annoyed by those idiots anymore, they're destroying themselves. Totally agree, I moved us here partly to get some breathing room from the madness, if things don't get s

Posted Images

So how do like our new US president over there or do you even care lol

He is God Emperor Trump I love him. If any of your friends think Theresa May is a good person give them a lobotomy....she is a globalist traitor who will try and tame Trump, British governments are very manipulative, like the Israelis.

462.jpg

• Like 1

So how do like our new US president over there or do you even care lol

So far he is exceeding my hopes of what he would do and it looks like he is just getting started. He has definitely given the world a shake that was long overdue. Keep rocking and rolling Trump, not only the US, the world needs it!
  • Like 1

He's differently kicking butt lol

Right.....a lot of 'pundits' said he would change or step back from many of his policies yet in 7 days he is changing the world as we know it.

Watch out for the hangers on though, the EU, UN, Military industrial complex, NATO and all the thousands of globalist organisations have all enjoyed suckling from the American teat and they're still hungry. The real powers (globalists and banks etc) might still win this one. May is a perfect example...I was horrified to see pundits including FARAGE of all people applauding May.

I'mstill on the fense, I believe in Trump's vision but he is surrounded by the establishment,he will not have an easy ride and they will go after him at every oportunity

• Like 1

By muslim you mean Arabs and they can't stick together and help each other out over anything let alone where money is involved over the USA stopping just 6 of the sand rat countries from visiting ?

As for Trump, I think it's what the USA needs but he will need 2 terms in office to achieve enough to make a lasting change and I can't see the elite ruling class and liberals leaving anything to chance next time, as for whether we care over here, myself I am glad for you he is in, but he was the least worst candidate, I hope he improves things for Americans.

The problem is I don't matter, i'm not going on marches telling the world I care, all those hand wringing liberals who don't care for their own countries but see the world as one utopia where everyone can live in happy la-la-land will march over a biscuit being the wrong colour do gain traction as the media blows the story up as it fits their agenda, those are the f***ers ruining the world alongside the elite who need us to see Russia as they enemy to keep themselves in a position of power.

Edited by Paulnix
  • Like 1

He is as polarising a figure over here as he is over there, mate....You either love him or hate him !

Whatever view you have, he seems determined to keep his pledges, and I think that is a rare thing these days....

I hope he gives the American people what they need, and that he can leave behind a lasting benefit - he can also do us all a favour by making the West's relationship Russia more stable !