Many Hat Wearers On Here.

Got a f***ing lot of these things, and I still have a lot of hair on top :yes: Big fan of a paperboy's flat-cap, I owe that to The Peaky Blinders (8/4's as they are called correctly)Trapper fur hats, Trilby's, Panama's and so on. Even wear one in summer, to keep the sun out of my face. Makes one really stylish...... :huh::D

85e0e288-48dc-434e-9574-24d9913caa86_zps

• Like 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only wooly hats to keep my bald head warm ,,out in the field or stood on the door at work,,,,some young fellas that come in the club wear hats ,,some ridiculouse lookijng things,,they think they look

mate I,ve just looked it up, it's just a fashion brand, like north face or fat face, I,m a mid fifties, scrap metal collecting, tipper truck driving p***y type of guy, and I would be forced to hang my

With all the hat wearers on here bet andy kelly is kicking himself that he didnt say his got nicked.

Posted Images

Usually wear an old cheese cutter/flat cap generally, a camo baseball type cap for the permission (so now redundant), and an original Sydney Oilskin which I bought in the Victoria Market in Melbourne about 10 years ago. That stops any rain pissing down your neck, quality.

I just looked at them oilskin hats MG they do look spot on for keeping the rain.but do they cope ok with strong wind.

Usually wear an old cheese cutter/flat cap generally, a camo baseball type cap for the permission (so now redundant), and an original Sydney Oilskin which I bought in the Victoria Market in Melbourne about 10 years ago. That stops any rain pissing down your neck, quality.

I just looked at them oilskin hats MG they do look spot on for keeping the rain.but do they cope ok with strong wind.

Only use it if its pissing hard mate, but they do have 2 small lugs with holes fashioned into them in case you want to attach a leather thong as a chinstrap. Not a very good photo I'm afraid.

post-84277-0-91766600-1485614470_thumb.jpg

Only use it if its pissing hard mate, but they do have 2 small lugs with holes fashioned into them in case you want to attach a leather thong as a chinstrap. Not a very good photo I'm afraid.

attachicon.gifsydney oilskin.jpg

is it made of kangaroo leather

No, waxed cow hide.

• Like 1

is it made of kangaroo leather

No, waxed cow hide.

I bought one of them at a gamefair years ago when it was lashing down even yet maybe 4/5 years later it still stains my forehead

Unfortunatley i've been charged with GBH...

'Great Big Head', i have a massive bonce, i get it cut by the acre... Apart from wooly hats on cold days, in almost all hat types i look a tw@t. Which is a pain as i like a nice titfer.

Yea I can see the little lug things.

I think I might buy 1 mate.

Yea I can see the little lug things.

I think I might buy 1 mate.

i have one very similar, good hats to own and if you get the size right they stand a fair wind without flying off. dont keep them anywhere too warm though as they can shrink a bit