Boots & Fenn

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my pups 4 weeks & 4 days old

Fenn had pups to Boots on Tuesday the 10th January,she had six pups,4 bitches & 2 dogs,here's a few of them,a couple of the bitches here  

Posted Images

Not a dig but why breed if your not keeping one .Pups look a picture of health..

I've stated a dozen times on this forum bud infact even on this topic,Boots has never ever shown any interest in covering a bitch,he's had dozens of opportunities & not been bothered but some 14 weeks ago tomorrow he jumped on the back of Fenn when out over the beach and mated her,there was never any intention to breed a litter but I'm glad he has done & I would never have had Fenn jabbed to stop her from having pups,the dog more than deserves some of his blood on the ground,the pups are cheaper than Hancock's,most of the coursing bred pups & have a fair chance of making good roustabout lurchers given the chance..Both Fenn & Boots ain't no one trick ponies,they are ballsy types of lurchers & who knows if the mating clicks they could be real uns & then again if it doesn't they may turn out shite..You pays your money & take your chance bud but they are from a long line of hard worked lurchers so at least they have that in their favour ?

• Like 10

Not a dig but why breed if your not keeping one .Pups look a picture of health..

I've stated a dozen times on this forum bud infact even on this topic,Boots has never ever shown any interest in covering a bitch,he's had dozens of opportunities & not been bothered but some 14 weeks ago tomorrow he jumped on the back of Fenn when out over the beach and mated her,there was never any intention to breed a litter but I'm glad he has done & I would never have had Fenn jabbed to stop her from having pups,the dog more than deserves some of his blood on the ground,the pups are cheaper than Hancock's,most of the coursing bred pups & have a fair chance of making good roustabout lurchers given the chance..Both Fenn & Boots ain't no one trick ponies,they are ballsy types of lurchers & who knows if the mating clicks they could be real uns & then again if it doesn't they may turn out shite..You pays your money & take your chance bud but they are from a long line of hard worked lurchers so at least they have that in their favour ?

Very fair shout good luck to all concerned and envloved with the pups I'd go as far as saying they are the most chancy litter on here for a very long time I would have a lot of fun rearing one of those pup the lads that have got them booked must be delighted and seen their condition speaks for it's self great job Andy ,,,cp

• Like 3

That Black and Tan pup is a beauty really smart ??

Cheers folks,aye he's a topper he is,he's off to his new & forever home next Saturday,he will be just local to me so be nice to keep an eye on the dog.He reminds me so much of Boots as a puppy,not really interested in much apart from eating,sleeping & just sat weighing everything up,Boots is still the same now,he eats like a horse,sleeps & kills,he's not arsed about ANYTHING else lol