The Bible Flaws

Another odd question.........if people think stuffs nonsense and don't beleive any of it why the f**k are they asking/telling/worrying about it ?

Baffles me, I don't beleive in being a vegetarian although I have heard plenty about it but the fact remains I don't beleive in it so I have no need to talk about it or ask questions........ever !

It simply holds no interest.

• Like 3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to chill out mate.It`s a bit deep for f-----g boxing day . lol

I am a catholic and I believe in God and heaven and thus hell. The bible is full of parables and metaphores, in my opinion it is like a film based on a true story where only about 50% of it is true an

Another odd question.........if people think stuffs nonsense and don't beleive any of it why the f**k are they asking/telling/worrying about it ?   Baffles me, I don't beleive in being a vegetarian

Posted Images

Another odd question.........if people think stuffs nonsense and don't beleive any of it why the f**k are they asking/telling/worrying about it ?

Baffles me, I don't beleive in being a vegetarian although I have heard plenty about it but the fact remains I don't beleive in it so I have no need to talk about it or ask questions........ever !

It simply holds no interest.

Don't you find Vegan's fascinating?

adam eve story is in the ancient persian zoroasterian religion and it predates judaism. conversion by blood not faith like judaism is same for ancient zoroasterian religion. adam eve and the apple in ancient egypt. is judaism an offshoot

or adamu from the Sumerian times, meaning 1st man

Len wasnt the summerians the first known civilization, almost 5500 years ago?

Just after the creation in the bible around 6000 years ago.

Why have the summerians called the first man adamnu, are they lying?

Or was adam really the first man?

Of course he was, why are there no records predating the summerians or the other early peoples? Cause they were none lol

adam eve story is in the ancient persian zoroasterian religion and it predates judaism. conversion by blood not faith like judaism is same for ancient zoroasterian religion. adam eve and the apple in ancient egypt. is judaism an offshoot

Of course he was, why are there no records predating the summerians or the other early peoples? Cause they were none lol

What about Neanderthal and other species related to man?

There's evidence they were far more advanced than any other type of human at the time,they had wind instruments,spear throwers,smoked pipes and wore intricate and complex clothing long before civilisation existed anywhere on Earth.

I doubt they'd believe stories about talking snakes though.

Actually depends what was in those pipes!

Edited by neems

Hmm sorry to create a bit of a shitstorm some of the Bible such as the ten commandments I think are bang on, just think it has been manipulated over the centuries old testament new testament then Henry viii re wrote parts of it.

I just find it hard to believe,however I do respect other people's beliefs.the Vatican Pope and all that is wrong how can they preach about Jesus and live in the style of kings with riches that could end child poverty and do a lot of good after all wasn't it Jesus that said sell your possessions and give to the poor.

• Like 3

Homo sapien remains go back 160k years...you have to remember that for most our species existence we were very few and almost extinct on at least one occasion. .complexed civilizations couldent form without the numbers that's why there's very little recorded pre 6000 years but there plenty of other evidence to say we were here long before

Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

Hmm sorry to create a bit of a shitstorm some of the Bible such as the ten commandments I think are bang on, just think it has been manipulated over the centuries old testament new testament then Henry viii re wrote parts of it.

I just find it hard to believe,however I do respect other people's beliefs.the Vatican Pope and all that is wrong how can they preach about Jesus and live in the style of kings with riches that could end child poverty and do a lot of good after all wasn't it Jesus that said sell your possessions and give to the poor.

?

There's evidence they were far more advanced than any other type of human at the time,they had wind instruments,spear throwers,smoked pipes and wore intricate and complex clothing long before civilisation existed anywhere on Earth.

From the research ive done mate, they were humans not half ape or anything like that.

Bigger brains stronger an id say lived to a couple hundred years old.

A well respected dentist who examined the actual remains said it was human teeth.

Were do they fit into darwinism, bigger brains stronger etc

From the research ive done mate, they were humans not half ape or anything like that.

Bigger brains stronger an id say lived to a couple hundred years old.

A well respected dentist who examined the actual remains said it was human teeth.

Were do they fit into darwinism, bigger brains stronger etc

Entropy.

No-one knows what happened to them,we Europeans may be them but made stupid and weak by civilisation.

I am a catholic and I believe in God and heaven and thus hell. The bible is full of parables and metaphores, in my opinion it is like a film based on a true story where only about 50% of it is true and the rest has been dramatized for reciever enthralment.

As with anything in life you give and take from it what you wish. Will I sell all my wordly possesions and give to the poor? Nope. Do i give what I can whilst ensuring my family are cared for. Yep. And if one day I have to discuss that with God at the pearly gates I will ask hin why the churches are so lavish and priests want for nothing and have TVs and cars etc which are not essential. I havent been to church for about a year. I stopped going as i lost someone close and began to question my religion. Also I got f****d off with the constant begging by the priest for one pot or another and that was ontop of the regular collection to pay his bills and run his car.

There is extremists in every walk of life. The only reason it is an issue when someone has a religion is it can be pinned to a group. Its always catholics, taliban, muslims, ISIS or lone gun man.

Anyone who reads any book and devotes there life to it word for word is a nutter in my mind regardless of the book.

• Like 4