The Bible Flaws

So we start with Adam and Eve, who had two sons Kane and Able. One of these two gets married,where did she come from ?

Noah's ark just how big must that have been to carry all those animals and the amount of feed how did they feed the carnivores?

Just don't add up 40 days and 40 night's nar not buying what one.

How people believe that is beyond me.

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to chill out mate.It`s a bit deep for f-----g boxing day . lol

I am a catholic and I believe in God and heaven and thus hell. The bible is full of parables and metaphores, in my opinion it is like a film based on a true story where only about 50% of it is true an

Another odd question.........if people think stuffs nonsense and don't beleive any of it why the f**k are they asking/telling/worrying about it ?   Baffles me, I don't beleive in being a vegetarian

Posted Images

Best bet is to read the bible front to back an youl find your answers.

Anyone who says theres flaws, has never read it, just repeating what someone else has said.

To answer your first question, they married there aunt or cousin or sister, there werent alot to choose from, they were only ones there.

Noah ark was actually a piece of real good engineering, the dimensions are again in the bible, if you read it lol more like a barge.

The ark didnt carry all the species as we would say, two of every kind, like lab an a doberman, lol an all the dogs varietys came those two dogs, an before the flood ALL animals were herbivores, yes you read that right lol.

Plus noah was 600 when the flood came, im sure he was smart enough to bring babies, pink an blue, les to feed clean, an take care off.

Again if you read it mate youl find out that it just didnt rain forty days, the bulk of the water came from under the earths crust, when the fountains of the deep broke open.

Im thinking the big quake vault lines is were the fountains of the deep broke open.

Again if you actually read it mate, youl find your answers, have a good day.

• Like 1

You don't see anyone with a faith starting threads entitled "why you should all have a faith" do you so bore off as you seem to be more worried about it than people who actually beleive ;)

• Like 2

Oh mick, the boat didnt make him live to 900, it was the gear he was taking at the gym, he was benching two giraffes.

On a serious note, in the right conditions why is it impossible to live to few hundred year old, can anyone dispute this.

Think about our tasty mary jane plants, perfect conditions they grow into big luscious healthly plants, in bad conditions there shit, might not be best comparison but hey ho.

Think about the dinos, how did they grow so big, by just being herbivores, someone do the math, cause my heads pounding lol

Best bet is to read the bible front to back an youl find your answers.

Anyone who says theres flaws, has never read it, just repeating what someone else has said.

To answer your first question, they married there aunt or cousin or sister, there werent alot to choose from, they were only ones there.

Noah ark was actually a piece of real good engineering, the dimensions are again in the bible, if you read it lol more like a barge.

The ark didnt carry all the species as we would say, two of every kind, like lab an a doberman, lol an all the dogs varietys came those two dogs, an before the flood ALL animals were herbivores, yes you read that right lol.

Plus noah was 600 when the flood came, im sure he was smart enough to bring babies, pink an blue, les to feed clean, an take care off.

Again if you read it mate youl find out that it just didnt rain forty days, the bulk of the water came from under the earths crust, when the fountains of the deep broke open.

Im thinking the big quake vault lines is were the fountains of the deep broke open.

Again if you actually read it mate, youl find your answers, have a good day.

the deepest borehole drilled was by the Russians, and what did they drill into? Water , they called it Noah's water

So we start with Adam and Eve, who had two sons Kane and Able. One of these two gets married,where did she come from ?

Noah's ark just how big must that have been to carry all those animals and the amount of feed how did they feed the carnivores?

Just don't add up 40 days and 40 night's nar not buying what one.

How people believe that is beyond me.

What about his other son, Seth? And his daughters? Seven children I think Adam fathered. Like any other religion if you do not understand don't question it, and if you don't believe it leave it to others that do. :thumbs:

• Like 1