The Bible Flaws

They were supposed to have found the ark on mount ararat,thats been disproven though,the bible started partly as a social rule book originally i think thou shalt not kill........thou shalt not steal.........thou shalt not.......etc.....etc.....etc basic tenets to keep people in check,i visited the supposed grave of jesus years ago in kashmir,someone tried to steal my shoes that I was told to leave outside,he was muslim though.

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to chill out mate.It`s a bit deep for f-----g boxing day . lol

I am a catholic and I believe in God and heaven and thus hell. The bible is full of parables and metaphores, in my opinion it is like a film based on a true story where only about 50% of it is true an

Another odd question.........if people think stuffs nonsense and don't beleive any of it why the f**k are they asking/telling/worrying about it ?   Baffles me, I don't beleive in being a vegetarian

Posted Images

They were supposed to have found the ark on mount ararat,thats been disproven though,the bible started partly as a social rule book originally i think thou shalt not kill........thou shalt not steal.........thou shalt not.......etc.....etc.....etc basic tenets to keep people in check,i visited the supposed grave of jesus years ago in kashmir,someone tried to steal my shoes that I was told to leave outside,he was muslim though.

Don't feel bad, the Irish pikeys were doing that back in 83 down Crook Log baths ! Lol

I am a catholic and I believe in God and heaven and thus hell. The bible is full of parables and metaphores, in my opinion it is like a film based on a true story where only about 50% of it is true and the rest has been dramatized for reciever enthralment.

As with anything in life you give and take from it what you wish. Will I sell all my wordly possesions and give to the poor? Nope. Do i give what I can whilst ensuring my family are cared for. Yep. And if one day I have to discuss that with God at the pearly gates I will ask hin why the churches are so lavish and priests want for nothing and have TVs and cars etc which are not essential. I havent been to church for about a year. I stopped going as i lost someone close and began to question my religion. Also I got f****d off with the constant begging by the priest for one pot or another and that was ontop of the regular collection to pay his bills and run his car.

There is extremists in every walk of life. The only reason it is an issue when someone has a religion is it can be pinned to a group. Its always catholics, taliban, muslims, ISIS or lone gun man.

Anyone who reads any book and devotes there life to it word for word is a nutter in my mind regardless of the book.[/quote

Have you read the bible front to back?

If you did youd realize that jesus doesnt tell all beleivers to give away there belongings an money, it was to a ceftain rich man, not everyone, an he was making the point that material goods are worth nothing an meaningless, if you read it youd see that?

Sorry for your loss mate, an i agree that the catholic church is a joke, they use God an jesus, to make money an hide paedos, why you blaming God for this?

They do not represent God or the bible, just leaches, but im not saying thefes no honest folk in there, there is, an also im not a nutter lol

Another odd question.........if people think stuffs nonsense and don't beleive any of it why the f**k are they asking/telling/worrying about it ?

Baffles me, I don't beleive in being a vegetarian although I have heard plenty about it but the fact remains I don't beleive in it so I have no need to talk about it or ask questions........ever !

It simply holds no interest.

I do it all the time........... im 100% certain human beings cant fly thats why im always trying to convince other people to believe the same... i mean come on its obvious.

• Like 2

I am a catholic and I believe in God and heaven and thus hell. The bible is full of parables and metaphores, in my opinion it is like a film based on a true story where only about 50% of it is true and the rest has been dramatized for reciever enthralment.

As with anything in life you give and take from it what you wish. Will I sell all my wordly possesions and give to the poor? Nope. Do i give what I can whilst ensuring my family are cared for. Yep. And if one day I have to discuss that with God at the pearly gates I will ask hin why the churches are so lavish and priests want for nothing and have TVs and cars etc which are not essential. I havent been to church for about a year. I stopped going as i lost someone close and began to question my religion. Also I got f****d off with the constant begging by the priest for one pot or another and that was ontop of the regular collection to pay his bills and run his car.

There is extremists in every walk of life. The only reason it is an issue when someone has a religion is it can be pinned to a group. Its always catholics, taliban, muslims, ISIS or lone gun man.

Anyone who reads any book and devotes there life to it word for word is a nutter in my mind regardless of the book.[/quote

Have you read the bible front to back?

If you did youd realize that jesus doesnt tell all beleivers to give away there belongings an money, it was to a ceftain rich man, not everyone, an he was making the point that material goods are worth nothing an meaningless, if you read it youd see that?

Sorry for your loss mate, an i agree that the catholic church is a joke, they use God an jesus, to make money an hide paedos, why you blaming God for this?

They do not represent God or the bible, just leaches, but im not saying thefes no honest folk in there, there is, an also im not a nutter lol

I havent read the bible for years mate. Just goin off the readings from the man at the alter. I dont blame god for my loss it just made me question religion full stop. Now i have had some time away and been thinking about it all i think I am going to get my backside to church again. Maybe out of habit? Maybe out of hope for some greater good? I dont know. I just know its how I was brought up and it doesnt feel right not going. I turned out ok i think and will be bringing my kids up the same way.

Oh mick, the boat didnt make him live to 900, it was the gear he was taking at the gym, he was benching two giraffes.

On a serious note, in the right conditions why is it impossible to live to few hundred year old, can anyone dispute this.

Think about our tasty mary jane plants, perfect conditions they grow into big luscious healthly plants, in bad conditions there shit, might not be best comparison but hey ho.

Think about the dinos, how did they grow so big, by just being herbivores, someone do the math, cause my heads pounding lol

how can you believe in dinosaurs and the bible when the earths which god created is 2017 years old but dino's are 150,000,000 years old.?

Oh mick, the boat didnt make him live to 900, it was the gear he was taking at the gym, he was benching two giraffes.

On a serious note, in the right conditions why is it impossible to live to few hundred year old, can anyone dispute this.

Think about our tasty mary jane plants, perfect conditions they grow into big luscious healthly plants, in bad conditions there shit, might not be best comparison but hey ho.

Think about the dinos, how did they grow so big, by just being herbivores, someone do the math, cause my heads pounding lol

how can you believe in dinosaurs and the bible when the earths which god created is 2017 years old but dino's are 150,000,000 years old.?

Eh??? ?

• Like 1

Where the f**k does it say anywhere that the earth is 2017 years old?........honestly, this is what we are dealing with !

• Like 2

Where the f**k does it say anywhere that the earth is 2017 years old?........honestly, this is what we are dealing with !

Almost as bad as saying it is only 6000 years old. :whistling:

TC

TC

Maybe this version is only 6000 years old?.......maybe we are on MK 2 or 3?

Now there's something to really bake your noodle ;)

See, we easily beleive that a solitary asteroid caused a mass extinction over the whole planet with a single impact but we laugh at a flood doing the same?.........

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

sorry don't follow religion but were in the year 2016 so isn't that how long it's been since he supposedly created it or something.?so why are we in year 2016 and not the world's real age.

sorry don't follow religion but were in the year 2016 so isn't that how long it's been since he supposedly created it or something.?so why are we in year 2016 and not the world's real age.

Because it's been 2016 years since the birth of Christ.

TC

Maybe this version is only 6000 years old?.......maybe we are on MK 2 or 3?

Now there's something to really bake your noodle ;)

See, we easily beleive that a solitary asteroid caused a mass extinction over the whole planet with a single impact but we laugh at a flood doing the same?.........