Crappy Xmas Presents !

I always buy great gifts if I can be arsed to do so.........

If you've only got £5 to spend that's fine, but don't buy £5 worth of shite, buy a bottle of wine or some nice food.......

......just not useless shite!!!

• Like 1

All I want for Christmas is fishing/hunting stuff and sporting books....Iv been saying this to my family and pervious partners/wife for 20 years and every year they say I'm an ungrateful b*****d when I pull my face at all the irrelevant useless shit they buy me.

• Like 6

All I want for Christmas is fishing/hunting stuff and sporting books....Iv been saying this to my family and pervious partners/wife for 20 years and every year they say I'm an ungrateful b*****d when I pull my face at all the irrelevant useless shit they buy me.

Yeh exactly, I'd be more happy with a box of flys or a new reel than most of the crap I get lol

Irrelevant useless shit. :laugh: Nail on head mate.

Not Christmas, but a girl from work was given a chocolate orange by her partner for her 30th birthday present....not wrapped, still in Tesco bag.....along with the but one get one free receipt...he's eaten the other one...so essentially, her birthday present was a freebie!

Not Christmas, but a girl from work was given a chocolate orange by her partner for her 30th birthday present....not wrapped, still in Tesco bag.....along with the but one get one free receipt...he's eaten the other one...so essentially, her birthday present was a freebie!

My wife knew someone who was given disposable knickers by an aunt or granny LOL! Trying to send a message?

• Like 1

best and worst present for me are rolled into one . My mrs gave my mother a few quid and asked her to take kids christmas shopping with her and to get me and her a present from each of the kids .

Christmas day i opened a present from my daughter and it to was a cheapo toolbox but still great . Told her id keep my tools for around the house in it and she was chuffed shed got daddy something he liked . My boy gave a present to my mrs . A picture saying "home is wherever you are" and my mrs welled up and was so happy with it . Then the little git gave me a present . I felt it and it felt soft so i was hoping for a new beanie hat or something to keep my head warm. I open it up and it was socks . The boy (who was 5) went into fits of histerics and backing out of the room shouting "got you , got you . I got you stinky socks " . He pissed himself laughing and i can only imagine it had been tourturing him for the month since he bought it wanting to tell me but he kept his gob shut and it all outpoured on christmas day . He went totally overboard laughing , going red faced giggling for ages. This year hes promised to get me a toilet seat . Little scrote is bundles of fun

Anyway , that was the worst but also the best because it made his day getting one over me . Everyone we met for the next few days he said " I got my dad stinky socks "

• Like 3