Drinks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not fussy but its Yorkshire tea 2 sugars stired 3 times clockwise then twice anticlockwise and then left for 3 minutes 21 seconds before adding 42ml of full fat milk.

Things aren't what they used to be. I hear it's made in India these days

Posted Images

i drink pg tips decaf black with 2 sugars. i always leave the last swig in the bottom of my cup just out of habbit.

we always had proper tea in a pot when i was a kid and from time to time we would get a hole in the tea strainer, you would always end up with a few tea leaves in the bottom of your cup and they tasted shit so i always leave the last swig in the bottom of the cup now. alot of people always say why havent i drunk all my tea

• Like 1

f****n Pg tips indeed. Tut tut. Yorkshire tea all the way.

Yorkshire tea is terrible mate,PG tips is the drink of choice in Surrey.At the moment I am wading through a box of tetley orange pekoe because my sis in law thought she would "treat me"?Theres a chain of posh tea shops in Ottawa,I was in one last week sampling the nutmeg tea,quite nice,far better than Tim Hortons or second-cup "coffee".

yep , just had me 2nd cup, :thumbs: and very nice it is for a old wolves lad lol

I need at least three cups of tea kn the morning, before I can even work out what day it is !

Most of the time regular tea bags - not too fussy on brand, but don't like Yorkshire tea any more - and now and then a cup of Chai......lovely !

If anyone ever asks "Have you got time for a cup of tea ?", I've got a standard answer - "There's ALWAYS time for tea".

• Like 2